[MOD][BiB-A] Bigger Asteroids V18

Fenrir

I'd like to use the mod but honestly the asteroids look just too out of place. also there is some kind of weird aiming problem as it looks like the collision does not work correctly for lasers on these big polygons.

Instead of scaling the asteroids parts it should consist of just many more parts... mhh?

• 6 months later...

Hi ich hab mir mal die mühe gemacht diesen mod an die aktuelle version (0.20.5) anzupassen da ich die idea mit den größeren Asteroiden ganz gut fand^^.

Soweit ich bisher getestet habe scheint alles zu funktionieren.

Leider habe ich 0 mod erfahrungen und bin daher nicht in der lage eventuelle Fehler zu beheben aber postet sie ruhig vieleicht kann sie ja jemand anderes beheben.

Um die Asteroiden Größe zu verändern müst ihr lediglich in der SectorGenerator.lua Zeilen 18-19 die Zählen Ändern.

local resourceSizeMultiplier = 5 (Ändert die Größer von rescourcen Asteroiden)

local nonResourceSizeMultiplier = 1 (Ändert die größe von lehren Asteroiden)

Ich hab außerdem auch die abstände vergrößert.

(Google Translate)

Hi I've made the time to adapt this mod to the current version (0.20.5) because I found the idea with the larger asteroids quite good ^ ^.

As far as I have tested so far everything seems to work.

Unfortunately I have 0 mod experiences and therefore I am not able to fix any errors but post them maybe someone else can fix them.

To change the size of the asteroids you just have to change the numbers in the SectorGenerator.lua lines 18-19.

local resourceSizeMultiplier = 5 (Changes the size of rescource asteroids)

local nonResourceSizeMultiplier = 1 (Changes the size of non rescource asteroids)

I have also increased the distances.

(Google Translate)

BiggerIsBetter_Asteroids.zip

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok, people reported problems - miners couldn't find asteroids, so I tried to fix this and update the mod to 0.22.2. I haven't tested it though.

• Fixed asteroids not having 'isObviouslyMineable' property (only for new asteroids).
  • Updated to 0.22.2, merged vanilla changes.
  • Fixed vanilla error when it checks "if resources ~= 0 then" instead of "if resources then"
  • Repackaged the mod - just unpack the contents in the "Avorion" folder.

BiggerIsBetter_Asteroids-1.9_0.22.2.zip

Ok, people reported problems - miners couldn't find asteroids, so I tried to fix this and update the mod to 0.22.2. I haven't tested it though.

• Fixed asteroids not having 'isObviouslyMineable' property (only for new asteroids).
  • Updated to 0.22.2, merged vanilla changes.
  • Fixed vanilla error when it checks "if resources ~= 0 then" instead of "if resources then"
  • Repackaged the mod - just unpack the contents in the "Avorion" folder.

Works Perfect. Tha alot man  :-*

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I applied this MOD but did not see any in game changes not that i could notice anyways. Just FYI not sure if this is working or not i could have done smething silly but at lease i didn't break anything. i always rename the files to .old at the end of them so i can restore them at any point.

• 2 months later...