Fighters can have invalid stats

Two

Oh god. Looks like a floating point arithmetic error, probably due to truncation. Looks like they need to have a catch to set a minimum fire rate for fighter creation...

Have you hopped in to pilot one manually yet, if so how does it play test? Does it 1-shot anything, do zero damage, or somewhere in between?

Hopefully it doesn't crash the game/server.

It puts every client in the sector into an endless loop halting all game-play as soon as it starts shooting. The good thing is that it has an infinite cooldown till the next shot, so you can terminate the game and log back in after a minute or so. As much as I can tell the first shot did normal damage.

• 1 month later...

At first, I thought this can be an error on my part, but but reading the reply above, I think it isn't. I think creating a fighter does a flat reduction on the fire rate, and since that one has a very low amount to begin with, you end up in a negative fire rate, and the weird results here.

Just to be sure, can you guys disable the mod and see if it persists? I'm pretty sure it's not my mod, but as I've said, just to be sure. Also, is the vanilla tooltip showing the same fire rate for the weapon? I don't understand that part; is it showing 0.05 but shooting at 0.5?