Xsotan Artifact Revamp

unbekannt1984

Suggestion

Hi,

the Roadmap for Avorion mentioned a rework of the Xsotan-Artifacts (from https://avorion.gamepedia.com/Roadmap):

Each Xsotan artifact will give a unique bonus to your ship instead of turrets

Legendary Haati Artifact: Open Wormholes to specific positions in the galaxy

Legendary Pirate Artifact: +turrets (Nothing changed with this one)

Legendary AI Artifact: Replaces crew with AI robots (no crew cost but can't level)

Legendary Hyperspace Artifact: Drastically reduce costs and cooldown

More Legendary Artifacts still TBD

So,

Haati == Operation Exodus,

Pirate == Captain Swoks,

AI == self explaining,

Hyperspace == Bottan (Easy Delivery),

missing:

The 4 (Artifact Delivery),

Research Station,

MAD Science Mobile Energy Lab and

Travelling Equipment Salesman.

I especially thought about the Artifact you get from Artifact Delivery/The 4, that Artifact should give you some regeneration, durability and some damage. So, how could we achieve that? Make that Artifact give you 1 or 2 armed turrets, some shield hardness and shield regeneration? Shields are already OP atm, so it would be better to buff (by that Artifact) the Structural Integrity Field a little and make your mechanics work faster.

The Artifact from the Mobile Energy Lab could be something simple: Generator/Battery-Buffs maybe throw a little (10% ?) Shield-Regeneration on top and you are done.

The Travelling Equipment Salesman sounds like that Artifact might be a better Trading System... Ohh well, better then nothing...

What could one do for the Research Artifact? - Well, I've got no idea, but I just made 3 suggestions...  :P

Things that can be done easily with Avorion-Upgrades -> https://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php?topic=3214.0

1 answer to this suggestion