[0.13.0] Serious MP gamebreaking DUPLICATION GLITCH

Devious

This bug needs to be fixed asap, it's currently breaking economies and gameplay experience on multiplayer (PvP) servers.

Basically with this bug you can duplicate any type of turret and use it to your own benefit, wether that is getting insane firepower or all the money you want by duping force turrets.

The reason I'm posting this here is to raise awareness so that it can get fixed as soon as possible, if you agree with this let something know below!

From our experience our server died down pretty hard after discovering that players had been using this for their own benefit. One part of them stopped because it is unfair and the other part stopped because we announced a wipe when this gets fixed.

Instead of having to ban those players for doing it, I'd rather see this getting fixed ASAP!

Note that there are two ways to do this, either how I show in the video below or by using alliance ships. The way to do it with alliance ships is by going into build mode and deleting the whole ship or block with turrets while another alliance member is in the sector.