[Tool] Avofactory

Hammelpilaw

Avofactory

Avofactory is a web based economy database for Avorion. The database contains the whole economy, that means lists of all goods and factories. It is running only in your browser, you do not need to download anything. For more information and help watch the HowTo pages.

https://avofactory.scrap-yard.org/en/factory-calculator.html

There are two tools on this website, for one of them you have to register cause of technical reasons.

Factory calculator

This is a tool to calculate whole production chains containing any amount of factories. It has some great qualitity of life features for planning your productions. It also works really well with Complex mod by Laserzwei.

Modpack Manager

The modpack manager will make you able to create your own economy mods, even without any programming- or modding skills. It is a web gui for modifying all factories and productions or add new ones. Then you can automaticly export the mod file and insert it to your game directory to make your changes available ingame.

Extending the gui for also editing goods is planned.

This tool is in beta state, use it with care. If you find any issue please let me know.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The latest Avorion update contains a lot of changes to the whole economy, so the factory calculator is updated to Avorion 0.15 beta. A temporary database for Avorion 0.14 stable branch is still available until 0.15 gets stable.

Please let me know if you find any issues in the production chains.

• 4 months later...

I released a new version of this tool. It got an improved database structure to make more flexible modpack settings possible.

It also got a new feature, to create your own economy mods wich you can download and insert to your game. Watch initial post or the website for more information: https://avofactory.scrap-yard.org/en/factory-calculator.html