Salvaging!

monsterzero

what sector you are in

Sector (-292, 85) with all Trinium ships. Come fite me bro!1!!

Before the salvaging lasers, mining the wreckages was really not all that cut out to be. Maybe if you wanted systems, but armed turrets would get that job done faster than mining turrets. But I will admit salvage turrets are an awesome addition - your favorite sector polluted with wreckages? Get some salvage turrets and go to town!

I'm not sure Koonschi will keep having them give HUGE amounts of materials though, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

• Boxelware Team
I'm not sure Koonschi will keep having them give HUGE amounts of materials though, so I wouldn't get your hopes up.

Right now it gives so many resources that it's a simple replacement for mining, not an alternative. It was intended as an alternative so gained resources will be toned down a little, especially since you also get upgrades, cargo and turrets by salvaging.

OR raise the price....1,000,000 for 30 minutes?(at the current levels of output)

Sure, that might just solve the problem for salvage yards, but what about hidden sectors with lots of wreckages? Millions of resources for free - just as long as you kill the pirates protecting them.

...actually, I can live with that.

I would raise other issue, right now you can create mining ships and have them roam on the asteroid fields mining, but, even if you equip the ship with salvaging lasers only, they will not salvage. A salvage order would be nice too.

The only use I can find for them right now is to pick up the metal and system/turrets that came from my salvaging :)