If Possible, Remove the Custom Template Limit. (SOLVED)

DerpSuper++

Suggestion

[ You can still paste additional templates even if the boxes are full. I just never thought of doing that :P ]

Hey, I'm just a guy who builds ships and disregards other responsibilities. Anyway, my ships are usually really detailed and require extremely heavy usage of templates in order to drastically speed up my workflow. However, as I've built up my library, I noticed that I was beginning to hit what looked like the template limit, so I decided to fill the spaces up and see if the game would add an extra row.

Unfortunately, after restarting the galaxy, it did not and this was the result:

unknown.png

Which means we can save at most 70 custom templates (5 columns x 14 rows). And after doing some skimming on the forums, no one seems to have brought this up yet. So, as the title says, is it possible to remove the limit on the number of savable custom templates, if not by the developers, perhaps by the modders?

(coding is like Latin to me, I don't know Latin.)

4 answers to this suggestion

over 70 templates sounds excessive IMO, but i know the level of detail you talk about here nothing bad in a little scrollbar or such, agreed with the former statements, good point, +1'd  :D

way to go until then is keeping "template" ship (could imagine like stickshippish with branches for the templates) nearby with easy-to-grab copys i guess? maybe one could outsource some from the menu like that... its not a beautiful solution ("Latin" can be quite beautiful for such cases it seems, i dont speak it, too, tho ^,.,^) for the issue itself, i know, but something i tend to use quite often, like nothing undoable neither...