Transfering galaxies to second PC

rzemic

Hello,

I wonder if anyone managed to play Avorion on more than 1 PC. I tried copying galaxies and ships from Roaming folder to my second pc but when i try to load game i always start fresh with only drone and no progress from other pc. Is there a way to move all progress between 2 pcs??

Hi, the way you tried should work fine... did you use the same Avorion version on both pc? Copying the galaxy folder is the common way transfering/backing up a galaxy. The ships folder is not required for that, it only contains the saved ships that you can load it in ship editor.

Hi,

Yes i used same version both times. Will try to fugure something out or maybe cleaqn install will do the work:)

Well,

I just did fresh install on both PCs .new save and still same problem:( , anyone had similar or maybe solution??

I have copied the galaxy folder a few times to reset the whole game to a previous state so it strange that it isn't working for you. Are you really sure all the contents of that folder is copied correctly? I would check if the folders are the same size on both PC's and contain the same number of files and sub-folders.

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I wonder if anyone managed to play Avorion on more than 1 PC. I tried copying galaxies and ships from Roaming folder to my second pc but when i try to load game i always start fresh with only drone and no progress from other pc. Is there a way to move all progress between 2 pcs??

I’m in fact suffering from the same issue, but in my case it seems to be permanent, no matter what I do to it.

And both versions are the same as well, latest update.