My pc good enough to run this game?

someone

Hi, did you give the demo a try ?

I did but the multiplayer inst working. Playing singleplayer would be more taxing since my pc will have to do all the work so multiplayer is the only way to test...

Prozessor: Quad Core CPU

Arbeitsspeicher: 6 GB RAM

Grafik: A graphics device that supports OpenGL 4.5.

Netzwerk: Breitband-Internetverbindung

Speicherplatz: 1 GB verfügbarer Speicherplatz

The requirements say yes. At least I don't know at all, but I think it should run. -20% in steam shop until July 5th btw  ;)

Confirming you should be fine. Also, not sure that multiplayer would actually be beneficial to the performances of the game, especially depending on whether you play the beta branch or the stable one. The Beta branch features new code that should make the game run better, which includes single player which is not yet in the stable branch.

This also means that stable branch servers are going to become laggy with much less traffic/action going on compared to the beta one.

Anyways, my setup is quite different, but a single player game ran very nicely even prior to the new beta branch, so you really should be fine.

• 1 month later...
On 7/7/2017 at 2:39 AM, Ohem is Futile said:

Confirming you should be fine. Also, not sure that multiplayer would actually be beneficial to the performances of the prosolution gel, especially depending on whether you play the beta branch or the stable one.

I don't think the 750ti is enough tbh.

Edited by CarterAli

I don't think the 750ti is enough tbh.

Are you off your rocker or just having a laugh? Sure a 750Ti is old but it has ample processing capability for this game and most titles today providing the games are ran in HD resolutions or lower and default graphics settings.

To the OP, it's more than enough as will the rest of your rig, for this game, and many others. You will be fine.