Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Beta Branch Patchnotes 0.12.2

koonschi

• Boxelware Team

Patch 0.12.2

Date: June 19th, 2017

UI

• Added a diplomacy tab for alliances

Bugfixes

• Researching items other than turrets and upgrades is no longer possible
  • Fixed tooltips of cargo transportation licenses
  • Fixed an issue where transportation licenses didn't work
  • Fixed a crash when dragging and dropping alliance items into mail window
  • Fixed alliance ships not dropping their turrets and upgrades
  • Fixed a crash when showing tooltip of a few items
  • Fixed an issue where alliance ships would deal less damage than player ships
  • Fixed several inconsistencies with shared alliance map
  • Fixed an issue where repair docks would require negative payments by players
  • Fixed player's drone spawning inside stations or ships when leaving crafts

the game keeps crashing any time I go to swap out system upgrades, and it's happening to a lot of ppl on the server(and other servers I've tried)

Edit: Also, opening the inventory appears to cause this as well.  Uninstalling/reinstalling/verifying file integrity does absolutely nothing to help.

• Boxelware Team

Please post the client logs for client crashes, otherwise I can't help you. If this issue had appeared while we were developing and testing we would have fixed it before the patch release.

Please post the client logs for client crashes, otherwise I can't help you. If this issue had appeared while we were developing and testing we would have fixed it before the patch release.

already did, more than once.  Even through in game ticket system.

• Boxelware Team

perhaps if you actually looked at the bug report tickets sent in game/bug report forum pages(both here AND steam's discussion pages), you'd see that myself(and a few others) have already done this...

I find it rather disrespectful of you to assume that we don't care about or don't look at bug reports. I think that, looking at previous patch notes, you will find that the exact opposite is the case. If you don't like unfinished software, don't play on the beta branch and maybe even stay away from Early Access games.

Posting on every single board and necro'ing every single thread that might be related to your issue (even though often they weren't) doesn't speed up the development process either, by the way.

We managed to reproduce the error here and we fixed an issue related to this; so the next patch should hopefully fix this crash.