MLP pony ship template (Titanium)

AURAequine

So after much time and effort I was finally able to make a somewhat blocky version of a pony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, just because I could xD

Being made of titanium initially, though with one of the new features in the Beta branch, it can easily be upgraded in tier, or even adjusted in size, so your little pony ship can become any size! I've included two of them in this topic, one that's bigger and worth around $200k, where as the second is much smaller and is essentially well fit as a starter ship, at least for those of you who don't mind flying it :P

vcgEjVZ.png

(The gyros were just temporary in this screenshot, as there were pirates and I did the whole jump to empty sector thing)

As a titanium ship, it's fully functional in fast rotation of most axes except roll and lesser for pitch, appart from the much smaller version which is maxed on every axis. A good portion of the left hemisphere of the head is still free for say, shielding later on, or perhaps you want hyperspace cores? Regardless, there's enough space there. If you want more but still want that cosmetic look, perhaps make some sort of saddle bags?

Bigger Pone:

(https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B89huF2JFGhwMEZtQWJRTzVXd2s)

jnmnBih.png

NAuTGzL.png

Smaller Pone:

(https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B89huF2JFGhwSzdYYnRidXc4UHc)

3JFi1F8.png

Dn7y8uh.png

(Ignore the plus and minus stats, I think I had a block hovered over the ship at the time I took the screenshot)

Another thing to note is that (Unsure if bug) i creative there were no structures spawning, so I couldn't get crew members to define it's true top speed and such.

I may also make a version which smooths out it a lot more with slopes and such, I'll be sure to post the new iteration here if and when I complete it.

Remember, this is just a main body template, so any particular colors or manes/tailes/marks to add is up to you.

Anyways, hope you like my creation, it's been a while since I finished a ship I was proud of ^-^

Enjoy ;)

any chance for a voxel fox?

Perhaps, if I can find a good enough 3D model to convert, and if I feel like going through it all toe make it in Blender then remake it again in Avorion with blocks and such..

Definitely wouldn't mind though, foxes are of course my favorite animal :P