I'm new here. (Some random suggestions)

Deanh22a

Suggestion

This game reminds me a lot of the X series and I love the ship designing. I did eventually get burned out on X because it was so impersonal and lacking of character portraits for the people I was communicating with and a sense of identity for my own character. It would be nice if avatars were implemented in some way in Avorion, even in small ways. Some cooler random ship designs to replace all these blocks in space would be nice too. sometimes I don't feel like I'm shooting at actual ships. But I would imagine that's being worked on already and it's probably not easy to teach the computer to randomly design cool-looking ships. Also, phaser banks (star trek) - a turret for ships that don't look good with an actual turret mounted on them. Thanks!  ;D

1 answer to this suggestion

Some cooler random ship designs to replace all these blocks in space would be nice too. sometimes I don't feel like I'm shooting at actual ships. But I would imagine that's being worked on already and it's probably not easy to teach the computer to randomly design cool-looking ships.

We know that there will very likely be faction packs which you can then upload to and download from the Workshop to replace the random ships for some factions.