Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Beta Patchnotes 0.12.1

koonschi

• Boxelware Team

Patch 0.12.1

Date: June 16th, 2017

First Beta patch for the alliances is out, we've mostly fixed errors. Big thanks to everybody who's been busy reporting!

Gameplay

• Added alliances having infinite resources in creative mode

Server

• Improved traffic for normal sectors with players
  • Improved performance for sectors without players
  • Added more tracing and logging to server startup sequence
  • Added a time counter for online time of server

Bugfixes

"As usual, user bug reports are marked with [uBR]. Thanks everybody for helping us improving the game!"

• [uBR] Fixed crash when clicking on a saved plan that wasn't yet loaded from disk
  • [uBR] Fixed a crash when shutting down server with lots of players in the same group
  • [uBR] Fixed input validation in tradingmanager not using alliance funds
  • [uBR] Fixed telling civil ships to dump their cargo worsening present alliance relations, including own alliance
  • [uBR] Fixed not being able to interact to buy insurance for an alliance ship
  • [uBR] Fixed out of sector combat
    • This subsequently fixes out of sector mining not working

[*]Fixed flight recorder not marking sectors as death location in some cases

[*][uBR] Fixed a crash in UI when adding/removing system upgrades

[*]Improved german translation

[*][uBR] Fixed an issue where items would get sold for the maximum amount of credits possible

[*][uBR] Fixed crash in building mode when hiding blocks on ships with hangars

[*][uBR] Fixed a crash in energy tab when resolution is too low

[*][uBR] Fixed auto pay crew not working in creative now

[*][uBR] Loot reserved for pilots of an alliance ship is collected correctly

Thank you for this awesome game.

Before I file a bug report is it an intended feature that you can't enter the insurance menu while flying a ship which you purchased from a shipyard without paying insurance money to the shipyard station?

Game Version would be Beta 0.12.1 r8521

For more feedback I will have to play a bit more only just hit Naonite tier.

Could you add inertia dampers to the generator for all stations? The stations are drifting for quite a while if you bump into them...

Normally a station should have correction thrusters to keep the relative position to the planet/fix point.

Also the mine for raw oil and coal are not buildable. Is that intended? I'm blind....

Could you add inertia dampers to the generator for all stations? The stations are drifting for quite a while if you bump into them...

Normally a station should have correction thrusters to keep the relative position to the planet/fix point.

hmm sound great for me.