Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Windowed vs Borderless - Graphics

And so I'm not sure where to post this kind of.

I have multiple monitors, and I want the game to be borderless on a precise monitor. I know other games have all these settings so it's not impossible to do, nevertheless currently I'm stuck with windowed (which I need to make smaller than the keep an eye on due to it not being able to resize), or simply borderless on what Windows considers this main monitor.

It would be nice in the event that 'windowed' is actually windowed and not which has a set resolution, so you can resize the idea, maximize it, etc .

Anyone has learned if I'm missing something a place? If this is at all possible in the current game, and also if this needs to be added?

• Boxelware Team

You can set the monitor to use in the launch options of Avorion. Go to the Avorion properties and type "--display 1" in the field at the launch options to start the game on your second monitor.

Uhm, where exactly to add that line? If i try Steam - rightclick on Avorion - Properties - Starting Options and add that my game wont open anymore?

EDIT: Nvm, there are two "--" ! Working as expected, ty!!  :P

by the way check out this website for free gift cards codes. removed link

WTF???

This OP is a completely generic cut-and-paste question that could be added to any general forum of any PC game ever. It is, in other words, spam - designed to pass on the link in the post.

Report please.