A handful of suggestions

Ethentianknight

Suggestion

Starting up a new galaxy, really enjoying the updates since I last played.

A few things that I and my friends feel would make the experience better:

More foundable stations. Being able to supply the stuff I need to build turrets would be great, even if it's crazy expensive.

In the same vein, being able to found equipment/turret/shipyard/etc. stations as a player seems almost necessary.

Also, making integrity field generators useful again. Double durability on glass means your pretty ship is still gonna shatter. The current setup actually discourages people from building detailed ships as the tiny blocks break easy and can cost a fortune to replace.

Hyperspace cooldown is a pain, maybe add a coolant block? Having to scrounge for hyperspace upgrades when your cooldown is ~2min makes me load up another game on the side to play while I wait for this one.

Selling asteroids can be a toxic mechanic in multiplayer, with everyone racing around to grab the cash and affinity before the others. Maybe remove the selling ability and increase the monetary yield of selling to equipment docks?

Sections with player factories should keep running, otherwise you only get ~5mins generation after jumping out. An actual player has to visit to keep production/sales up.

Weapon booster blocks would be neat, maybe augment weapon fire rate/damage when placed on it?

1 answer to this suggestion