How to display cargo hold inventory and ship info?

25hz

I searched the forum and couldn't find anything on this, or on the web, so I'm asking here.

I just bought and installed Avorion.  I've watched videos where people had the cargo hold inventory and ship info permanently displayed on-screen, but can't find a setting for it.  I also downloaded and installed the modloader and a cargo ui mod that was supposed to display the inventory(or I thought it did), but all it did was install an icon to do what the hot key already does.  How do I enable ship info and inventory to stay on-screen?  Thanks

I searched the forum and couldn't find anything on this, or on the web, so I'm asking here.

I just bought and installed Avorion.  I've watched videos where people had the cargo hold inventory and ship info permanently displayed on-screen, but can't find a setting for it.  I also downloaded and installed the modloader and a cargo ui mod that was supposed to display the inventory(or I thought it did), but all it did was install an icon to do what the hot key already does.  How do I enable ship info and inventory to stay on-screen?  Thanks

I may be VERY wrong, but I don't think you can. They probably just snapped a picture of the ship's information and edited it into the video or stream.

I may be VERY wrong, but I don't think you can. They probably just snapped a picture of the ship's information and edited it into the video or stream.

It's a video, hundreds of them if not thousands, on Youtube.  Not a screenshot.

It's a video, hundreds of them if not thousands, on Youtube.  Not a screenshot.

That particular video was from before the patch that removed the resource quantity totals.

No my knowledge there is no way to make those appear again, not without mods.

Thanks.  I guess I wait for a mod then.  It's interesting that the cargo hold isn't actually for ore as the ore just seems to migrate into some (possibly) infinite storage facility.  Different.