Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

My Suggestion Thread(Vackin)

Vackin

Suggestion

I read your post of idea that you want to put in...I might read wrong or misunderstood some...but here are some of my own.

(jump?)Gates for faster travel/longer distance travel in per establish space for long running server - limited to x amount of sector space so that  people don't "build" or find a ton one sector space.(More idea to tie with this)//ignore this if so my bad.

A way to map special/point of interest

Ship Schematics(sell/modify) - Maybe link to 3rd party software(Still need to flesh out this idea)

Symbols/Banners for your fleet or faction

If multiplayer limit the amount of faction created(or people can select a mode before creation ~of course mods maybe)

Community effort to build X feature for the fraction(Apply tax system)

Color coded fractions hues on the map

Scan drones

Rare/Special Loot from space ~ limited per creation(flesh more on this)

Special point of interest/resources to control

Warning Systems(like Now Entering X Faction Sector)

A player tutorial

This all of what I thought so far...will update this post when I get more and I get more idea to flesh out on old ones.

6 answers to this suggestion

• Boxelware Team

(jump?)Gates for faster travel/longer distance travel in per establish space for long running server - limited to x amount of sector space so that  people don't "build" or find a ton one sector space.(More idea to tie with this)//ignore this if so my bad.

Planned.

A way to map special/point of interest

Also planned.

Ship Schematics(sell/modify) - Maybe link to 3rd party software(Still need to flesh out this idea)

You mean some kind of exporting your ships to other 3D editors?

If multiplayer limit the amount of fraction created(or people can select a mode before creation ~of course mods maybe)

Not sure what you mean by this ...

Symbols/Banners for your fleet or fraction

Could be a good idea, but I need to think about how to implement this.

Community effort to build X feature for the fraction(Apply tax system)

Haven't understood this one

Color coded fractions hues on the map

This is planned, yes.

Scan drones

What do you want to scan?

Rare/Special Loot from space ~ limited per creation(flesh more on this)

Big transporters with huge loads of loot are planned, is this what you meant?

Special point of interest/resources to control

Planned.

Warning Systems(like Now Entering X Fraction Sector)

I think it's more fun to not know what comes and then be like "oh damn better get out of here!"

A player tutorial

This is planned too.

Thanks for the feedback!

What do you want to scan? Have Scan probes jump ahead of you to scan the area for danger/minerals. You can have tiers...

so tier one drone would only scan X space for only mineral and so on.

Big transporters with huge loads of loot are planned, is this what you meant?

I mean "one of a kind" items that impact that galaxy...item that would like long lost artifacts. I guess you could tie

this with things that factions would fight over to get them. It could be item that always spawn with same stats

like "5% to all flight speed in your faction."

You mean some kind of exporting your ships to other 3D editors? ummm sort of like that...just looking for better

way to customize your ship and also try to keep a consistencies among your faction.

Community effort to build X feature for the faction(Apply tax system)? Building/Ships that provide a service that would

have to constructed with faction effort and the people that help would be compensated for the effort in X chunk percent

from the profits from the taxes of using the service.

I don't like to cuss, but for the love of fuck...they are called FACTIONS not FRACTIONS.

Yeah my bad

Modes(Time Modes, Size Mode(limited sectors), Limiting Modes, Infinite Resources) Modes in general to spice things up.

Collectibles

Titles achievements

Just throwing ideas out there even if doesn't really fit the current meta plans.