World is borked

Emderkill

I started my sp world to find that i was in my mining drone. This got me worried because I had a descent ship (Xanium & Trinium). I looked around the map but not only in that sector was there no ship but every thing else was gone. This inculcates asteroids and stations. So I started on a path to my previous jump location, but it was also void of anything. I then went to a sector that had jump gates connected to it. The sector was still there with every thing there. I then decided I would build a new ship. I went to a station so that when i needed crew I could get some. Unfortunately EVER station in my galaxy had lost the option to buy crew from. So, my ship was gone sectors had dispersed and i could not buy new crew. I had to leave the world and start anew. All of this happened after all the hyperspace rifts had moved. I don't know if this had something to do with it but it did only happen about 20 mins before the grand despairing.

I also had a previous save file which when i go to get on it it says "Starting Singelplayer" constantly and does not load the game.

This has not stopped me from playing the game (I have just started a new world), but i am a bit annoyed. I was wondering if anyone else has had this glitch and if they have any info on why it happens.

I still love this game and am excited to see it's future. I know its early days and bugs like this are rampant. I am just happy to be able to play such an amazing game.

-New (Fixed. Unclogged hard drive):

I just found out that my main hard drive was full. I don't know if this had anything to do with it but it could of caused the issue.

-New New (For this one i'm dumb, Don't be in the drone or the option does not show up):

Now in every world I can't can't buy crew. I don't mean there are no crew, what I mean is there is no option to by crew.

A full hard drive sounds like a very likely cause for your troubles. The save files for Avorion can grow quite big, so make sure to have at least a few gigabytes of free space left.

Your save files are located in the appdata folder, which is a hidden subfolder of your user directory. This is just in case you didn't knew that already and wanted to know :)