Make turret factories less clusterfuck

Masyaka

Suggestion

For me its too much clusterfuck to find out where all the turret parts are sold.

Possible solutions:

Maybe make turret factories sell things required for building turrets (limited amouts so you wont build the whole armory out of 1 turret factory stock) which will be sold more expensive.

Or make turret factories use special "turret" parts, and some bases to sell parts with turret prefix so it will be easily to understand that they can be used in turret factories, like

"turret cannon"

"turret stabilizator" ect.

Or ability to deassemble turrets into its parts (but less of them) and then build better ones

So i gave you choices, you decide or get a better system yourself.

2 answers to this suggestion

I've been trying for weeks to get all the required parts to have custom laser turrets made.  No success.

Finally, I just found a sector with MOST of what I needed and founded the required remaining stations myself.  It's very expensive... but I left my client running to keep the sector loaded, and later today I will to check in and (if I haven't been killed by pirates or Xsostan) I expect I'll have all the parts I need, and possibly some credits on top of that.

An expensive investment, but it should work.