[MOD] CompleX3s [CPX3]

Laserzwei

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn...I was about to investigate this mod full of expectations and now I can't cuz of the update  :'(

EDIT: I'm so stupid! Still works!!

EDIT II: Is there any Guide on how the stocking work? Kinda confusing because when I have 5000 Cargo available at this facility for example, I can't align the max. amount of my producing and I know every ressource haves his own weight

EDIT III: Got it to work, still a little bit tricky

Once you add to a complex (I've added an Ore Mine and a Crystal Farm), you can no longer modify it and the dialog for Manage Complex goes away.

This can be fixed by re-logging.

Or simply jumping out and in of the sector.

There seems to bee a really strange bug in the last version:

Sometimes my complex goes into negativ assignable cargo.

It's seems to be random and it can be "fixed" be adding more cargospace. (But the negativ "void" remains. I just added more then it had)

Also the trader mod seems to be incompatible with better docking or the new Avorion version.

--[0.89] for 0.14

- Fixed crashes and general weird behavior with asynchronous Entity changes (This is what broke v0.88 since Avorion 0.13)[The build menu needs a manual input(button press/slider change/station selection) to properly show the next build phase]

- Founding-stations for complexes can now have a different rootIndex than 0 (The whole mechanic behind got a lot more forgiving)

- The stretching of the connections, when adding new stations in a single direction is now gone (New stations will still always be outside of the complexes Bounding Box, but without unused space)

- Overview tab keeps correct colors when changing priority

- Alliance permissions system is now implemented

- Factories that need no ingredients and produce no garbage, but have >1 product(Noble-Metal-Mines, Gas-Collectors, ...), will now continue producing, if there is space for at least one product.

- Moved to /mods/ directory. If you have Complexes in your Galaxy follow the updated installation instructions!

- The construction Tab now shows the name of the subfactory you are currently connecting to

- NPC trading is now integrated into the mod. It can be disabled via the /mods/complexMod/config/config.lua file. (works with Better Docking http://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,3892.0.html)

Sorry it took this long.

traders don't seem to buy/sell products at complexes on our server - is that wanted or a bug on our server?

Traders trade with complexes in the default configuration.

-make sure /mods/complexMod/config/config.lua has traders enabled.

-look in your server logs, if something crashed

- check if /data/scripts/sector/traders.lua has

if not pcall(require, "mods/complexMod/scripts/sector/traders") then print("Failed to load tradermodule of ComplexMod") end

in line 169 (bottom)

• 3 weeks later...

updated to 0.90

--0.90 for 0.15

- Updated to 0.15

- using production from assemblers the same way factories do

- complex overview shows the required productioncapacity for the current cycle, for all factories running and the rate at which it gets generated

- Improved overview of tradingTab by changing the layout slightly, assigned cargo now has a  '*' as indicator, tradinglists are sorted

- extended config

[CPX3][0.89] more Cargo assigned than available: 1.95e+06 1.86176e+06

our log is full (today severl hundred rows) of this - is it possible to add the coordinates to that log-message, so that admins can find out, who's causing the problems?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Laserzwei

Can you please update mod for v0.15.7?

For some reason all mines can not be used in complex.

I have tried to fix it myself, but no luck so far.

file: Avorion\data\scripts\entity\minefounder.lua 

-- remove all cargo that might have been added by the factory script
    for cargo, amount in pairs(station:getCargos()) do
        station:removeCargo(cargo, amount)
    end

+++    package.path = package.path .. ";mods/complexMod/scripts/entity/complexManager.lua"
+++    station:addScript("mods/complexMod/scripts/entity/complexManager.lua")
end

function transformToStation(asteroid, name)

So, now mines have "complex" menu and ui. And even can merge with other mines, but not with other non-asteroid factories.

Cannot get this mod to work since one of the recent updates, just not getting the option to manage complex to get started. Have tried re-installing everything to no avail

Make sure to download v. 0.90c.

You can only start from build stations, not Mines. And only those build after installation.

If your problem still persists, send me your client and server log

Not seeing Complex requesting traders, Logfile doesn't show any crashes and I have appended the traders.lua with appropriate line.

Vanilla stations are still req'ing traders when full.

Enabling debug shows lines similar to:

[CPX3][0.90b] securing Tradingdata

[CPX3][0.90b] soldGoods  1  Oxygen

Yet no actual trade happens.

:D

• 2 weeks later...

@Sinistrem Yo, I had that problem earlier in Laserzwei's mod and we had hashed it out together discovering that deleting the root block of the ship once it became a station (which translates to deleting the root block of the station itself) is what messes up the way the complex manager recognises the station. Laserzwei please correct me if I'm wrong. So long as you don't delete the root block of the station you can essentially have cube's (Station root blocks) attached to poles (complex station links) as your complex with cargo bays and whatever you want slapped on.