Stuffs.

DoomAngelBlade

Suggestion

1)Stations use not enough materials.

Solution: Add full life cycle requirements for stations.

E.G: Each station uses fuel/energy cells, food(potatoes,meat or etc.), water, oxygen per cycle.

2)Fixed Turret slot block/mount turret block.

Allows to put turrets on these kind of blocks. Why it should be done? Because why the hell turret should be on solar panels?

Explanation:

Right now you can put your weapon anywhere: Solar panel, crew quarters, armor(stone), blank, engine(Not the "Flame exit") Why? The weapon is not just a tube that does pew. Weapon CONSUMES something and sends it at high speed at the enemy to damage it. So it requires:

-1 Fix point - Place where the resources for it to be operational are delivered.

-2 Resource delivery system - if you don't put a bullet in a gun - it won't shoot, right?

-3 Storage system(Optional) - If you loaded your gun and shoot - you won't be able to do that again without reloading again. Clip/mag is for that. Same here.

These stuff can't be just done on the glass(come on!)

Stats the "cube" should have:

-1 Loading speed projectives/s / energy/s

-2 Capacity(optional)

-3 Fixed point/turnable point. Fixed point makes it non-turnable so it will fire only in one direction. Might give some bonuses for weapons tho.

3) Shipyard thing:

Assemble weapon.

You have a gun. Why you can't copy it? I found a cool mining laser.. One. Want more.

Allows to create a copy of a weapon into your inventory for:

Material(iron, titanium or etc.. I can't remember the orange tier name)

Steel/plastic/computer/power unit/etc.

4)Brake engine/turn around engine for brake/turning.

Thursters consume way too much,produce not enough, and I want a good brake. Why I can't put that?

Checked out other topic about that. You still should be able to put them to use them as thursters... Please!

Also I thought about weapons and stuffs.

Are you planning anything like weapon components? So you can disasseble/assemble weapons and their components...

Like laser turret consists of emitter, focuser, accumulator,transformator and etc. Add more focuser - higher range but longer delay. Add separate emitter - separate beam added that can be turned in one with focusers and such.

Or projectile...

Loader, Sender(Piston\detonation), mass driver,mass driver, mass driver, tube, tube...

Adding tube increases accuracy but slows down rotation speed.. or adding mass drivers adds damage(diminishing return - more - worse it effects.)

1 answer to this suggestion

At least don't put dot at the end of the thread name...  ::)

1.) Sectors are only active when there is player in them (in most common cases). Actually factory stations do produce only if they have ingredients on them. At least this is what I think after quick-look on their scripts.

2.) It's a nice thing, yet wouldn't making it possible to place turrets only on non-functional blocks be enough?

3.) I believe Koonschi stated somewhere that there will be turret researching/producing and so on. Just wait for the full version on that as you don't even have proper turret merchant currently.

4.) Yep, I would love to just rotate normal engine to use it as break. Like in e.g. Nexus: The Jupiter Incident.