Bugs

DoomAngelBlade

I hate em!

1) Repair cost>initial cost.

My ship in total costs 2,500 iron and 12.000 credits.

I got some thrusters destroyed. Repairs cost 2.500 iron and 10 000 credits at repair dock.

(Maybe affected by difficulty but that shouldn't be )

Solution: Repair cost = part cost or lower. Don;t know how it's counted tho.

2)(May be not a bug)

amnt>size

If you put 5 10x10x1 thursters - they will do way more effectively than 10x10x5 thurster. Same for panels. You just put 10 thin and cover it with armor.\

3)When loot is deleted - sound of picking it ALL can be heard. So If there was a battle and you wasn't fast enough to pick it up all... AND YOU WEAR EARPHONES... Rest in peace.

Naming your thread properly isn't actually a hard thing. Naming thread with the same name as forum you are posting on...  ::)

Yee yee I know, I suck at naming too

1.) Without faction fee repairing of full ship in demo would cost 1.3 of its value. It is how it is currently handled. That's not a bug, it is intended but in fact this may feel a little off balance for some.

2.) Yes. There are way more bugs with small sized blocks/a lot of blocks but let's not talk about them on forums as they can be used in various ways in the game.

3.) I haven't noticed this one yet but I rarely play with sound to be honest. I will play around with it.

Fast responce.

Reparing something costs 1.3 of it's real costs. Easier to throw it away and buy a new one. Logic?

Staying near explosion makes generates u a fps spike. I get fps 74>5 for 1-2 secs if I stay near explosion. Explosion happens when u r near something that is destroyed(wrecks for example)

May be video card related .

ISome objects emit "Lines" aroujdn them - Blud for me. Trough whole system. They appear and disapper depending on your angle/position towards them.

If needed more details about my pc specs - i'll do that tomorrow cuz i go 2 sleep