mining fighters are not working.

Phoenix0080

Im having a big problem... before the new patch the fighters were working fine but now when ever i tell my miners to attack an asteriod... they dont... they dont evan come out of the ship. i have pilots for them and everything but its not working... please help? :)

Is it possible that you blocked the exits to your hangars? If even a single piece of any other block is inside that extended area beyond the hangar entrance sides of the hangar block, they won't leave from there.

Is it possible that you blocked the exits to your hangars? If even a single piece of any other block is inside that extended area beyond the hangar entrance sides of the hangar block, they won't leave from there.

That's my experience as well. If you want any sort of decorative element around a hangar you have to use spacer blocks around the edges of the openings or use nothing but hologram blocks. An interesting thing to note is that you can completely cover a hangar entrance with hologram blocks and it will function fine, allowing some interesting visual effects and designs.

• 2 weeks later...