Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Add option to make resource count visible at all times

Wiawyr

Suggestion

With the latest patch, the various resource amounts were removed during normal play, only becoming visible when interacting with a station, building your ship, and I think one other time. The specific amount for a single resource is also shown when you pick up more of that resource, but that adds to the clutter of notifications.

I would like to suggest adding an option to toggle visibility of the resource amounts at all times. I personally enjoyed seeing the numbers, as it felt like a way of keeping score, and I never felt that they were blocking anything I needed to see or were intrusive. In fact, there are a number of elements of the UI that I think would benefit from having this option.

5 answers to this suggestion

I wholeheartedly agree with this.

The way it is now (with the max number in the notifications) looks extremely 'dirty'. It updates too fast, and it takes too long for your brain to process the expanded numbers (also since they're variable length, it would help if they're always in the same columns)

I would like to have a toggle to have the old notifications and display back as well.