Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Post those epic weapon finds!

Enzo Matrix

Since we don't have a show off your weapons thread figured I make one.

This is for legit found weapons, posting broken turret factory stuff isn't exactly the point of this thread lol, however its still fine if you wish to show off any of your factory makes. Perhaps we can try to outdo them with found stuff.

I will start with some of my truly epic finds :)

Just got not long ago, truly the most epic miner I have ever seen! lol

4tlxdk.jpg

11lr42c.jpg

- That sell value lol

16272md.jpg

k480fa.jpg

- What kind of bullets is this thing using lol

mkydqr.jpg

2503slk.jpg

2n23gya.jpg

- My best plasmas at the moment.

I can answer that. It's not using bullets and that's not its real physical damage. It's a water balloon filled with the blood of your slain enemies, to demoralize your opponents in mere moments upon its use, causing them to tear their own ship apart from within out of shock and terror at what you've done.

Will throw a picture of a pretty neat early-game drop I found in here later.

Not one I exactly found, but I found a tech37 turret factory that had the "multiple projectiles" on the rocket launcher, so I added on some targeting cards to make them guided, I made 10 of them each fires 3 per shot, only issue is that many rockets causes my pc to struggle, but still laggy homing death :)

Yes that chain gun you've got beats it for damage, so do some of the other weapons I've found, but they are not as much fun.

Do crafted weapons count?

jFF2Hi6.png

Sadly, the range is not true, I can't hit if the target is more than something like 2.4km away.

The other stack of 10 turrets is a salvager stack, with 1400 dmg and 35% eff.

yeah showing off crafted stuff is good to :) .. it's to bad the craft system is pretty broken dps wise, I have it fixed on my game so its still possible to find better stuff.

I have 10 crafted ogonite salvagers that are my favourite for gathering materials! I will get a pic of those.

i have factory made naonite lasers (thanks for the range fix!) that are pretty good damage at just under 2k for about the energy const of a car battery.

but those are paired with a set of 4 rng exotic titanium bolters that burst fire for huge alpha damage. i still havent found anything that has better alpha at their range, and im checking xanion level turret factories right now.

i have no idea how i got 4 matched turrets without building them, i have a feeling they were either a set drop from swoks (i like hunting swoks) or i lucked out in a massive way. maybe there is a duplication bug when a turret gets shot off? i did collect these before i figured out that volume=hitpoints, so i had to pick up my own turrets often.

i have factory made naonite lasers (thanks for the range fix!) that are pretty good damage at just under 2k for about the energy const of a car battery.

but those are paired with a set of 4 rng exotic titanium bolters that burst fire for huge alpha damage. i still havent found anything that has better alpha at their range, and im checking xanion level turret factories right now.

i have no idea how i got 4 matched turrets without building them, i have a feeling they were either a set drop from swoks (i like hunting swoks) or i lucked out in a massive way. maybe there is a duplication bug when a turret gets shot off? i did collect these before i figured out that volume=hitpoints, so i had to pick up my own turrets often.

The enemies can actually spawn having duplicates of the exact same weapon, I have got over 10 of a specific weapon with specific stats all from a group of pirates. I one time got 2x exotic from a pirate, same stats and they were very nice upgrades at the time.

Here are my crafted salvagers from my fixed (not broken dps) factory mod lol. Made 10 of these and totally amazing to salvage over mine!

6ymzbd.jpg

Some more epic finds

Beast tesla! Sweet range with autofire

2vu0ho3.jpg

Another heavy hitting chaingun

30nauyd.jpg

My new best plasma at 3960 shield dps

14y3c41.jpg

am I the only one that finds it almost impossible to find lenses to make crafted salvagers/lasers/miners?

There are a few factories out there, and a few trading posts that make them. But I have the production line in my home system :)

Holy moly! Shame at the burst + overheat making it useless lol but still crazy dps output

eje9mp.jpg

Another decent miner :)

903yps.jpg

This is now my best chaingun yet! Can't believe it also has independent stat haha, love it!

qp1jbc.jpg

No idea what weapons this guy had, but my mouth dropped lol! Xsotan territory area. Sure wish I got one of his weapons!

2yu10t1.jpg

No idea what weapons this guy had, but my mouth dropped lol! Xsotan territory area. Sure wish I got one of his weapons!

2yu10t1.jpg

my god that is a ridiculous omicron lv, what did it look like it was shooting? can not realy tell from the image, maby rockets?

I picked a matched pair of these lasers, I used them for a bit but had to swap them out as the energy draw is crazy for my current tier.

please note it's only tech 33 so Xanion/Trinium boarder area

edit: I also just killed the mad boss today and apart from the artefact he also dropped an exotic Tech50 Avorion laser, this was in the tech37ish area at the rift ring, why he dropped that I don't know, but unfortunately it's not very good and only worth 75k :(

laser.jpg.979966fd1c70e4dc54f8afbb6380cb10.jpg

Well, I didn't technically find these, but the factories making them ;)

Found plenty random turrets and a few factories with higher dps, but nothing with such a nice combination of range, dps, low/no power draw and IT.ab9fc2b51f854a5cbcb4de03ab0899ed.png