Chat spam filter not cooling down

Devious

I don't think it is intended but the spam filter blocks everything once activated without cooling down.

So in order to get rid of the block you need to relog, while it appears to me it should come back after waiting 5 seconds.

Also couldn't find the option to disable it, should it be in the server.ini?

Thanks!

Validating on the beta branch seemed to get rid of the problems, but that was also without any mod installed.

My guess is that a player his output to the console is also considered as spam.

I haven't had the block in a few days but when it happened it wouldn't go away without a relog.

Validating on the beta branch seemed to get rid of the problems, but that was also without any mod installed.

My guess is that a player his output to the console is also considered as spam.

I haven't had the block in a few days but when it happened it wouldn't go away without a relog.

Same for me Devious. Once it's triggered, it never goes away and I have to relog.

And yes, that happens every time it's triggered.

Edit: To be clear, I'm *not* running the beta branch when this happens, and it happens rarely enough that I don't want to update since I have more people on my server (who this happens to as well, actually). This has happened to us on and off since the patch that implemented it.

Im just going to chime in here and say that the lower right hand side loot spam etc has to be the one thing about this game that annoys me the most.

I really dont want to see it... ever. (unless it was movable, scaleable and the delay was adjustable)

I have also had loot descriptions "stick" to the screen indefinitely. Like if you hover over the loot as it is collected. It will display what it is. (This is actually a cool feature. I wouldnt mind it if it was smaller or didnt interfere with other parts of the ui when switching to inventory or build mods etc). On occasion the tooltip will just stay on the screen though. like until I jump or open up a bunch of menus and sort of JAR it into submission.