Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

OmegaConstruct's Shipyard

OmegaConstruct

Welcome to OmegaConstruct's Shipyard!

Rexxan

XaloVqA.gif

Rexxan is my first ship, from the beginning through Trinium and even a little bit into Xanion territory, but the time has come to retire her. She has served me well, earning a stockpile of nearly 300k each of Iron, Titanium, and Naonite, about 60k Trinium, and more than 5 million credits. She is currently flying defensive patrols around the shipyard while her replacement is under construction.

Rexxan is mostly Iron with Titanium function blocks, though she has Naonite shield generators and a Trinium armor face plate for mounting weapons. She is currently outfitted for combat and armed with 18 cannon turrets for a nearly 5k omicron rating, and can be reconfigured to support 16 utility turrets. Given her low shield/hull HP she really lives up to the title of glass cannon, but due to her small size and maneuverability she has never been lost to combat. Asteroid impacts, on the other hand... well let's just say that this is the 4th ship to carry the name Rexxan.

Nice ship. Simple and effective. Middle part looks almost modular, like you could extend it with a layer template. Thruster pods on framework struts, the win! For astroids impacts, consider spaced armor in those spots most likely to make contact (i.e. corners and front for example), either with thin armor plates or thin framework plates. Space armor saved me lots of headache replacing thrusters.