Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

THE MOON [Suggestion]

PanzerSniper

hmm, I don't think that would be too hard,  there are voxel shape generators available,  find one for a sphere, and build it out of rock (iron or whatever.)  it would easily be scaleable to whatever size you needed.

keep in mind moons are way big  our moon's diameter is 3,474 km  and Pluto is 2374 km diameter.  So unless I'm doing my math wrong a size 200 cube would be 1 km long.  2000 for 10 km  20000 for 100km  then use something like

http://oranj.io/blog/VoxelSphereGenerator

pick a scale and start building.  that tool is also great for generally making spheres out of blocks in general.

other large spherical objects.  Largest Asteroid in the belt, Ceres 973km diameter.  Death Star, 140 to 160km diameter.  the second death star is said to actually be bigger than the first one, with a number somewhere 160km to 900km.  So even  the original death star to scale would be 2,1 million 1km cubes if a complete solid, or a more manageable 78k cubes if built hollow.