Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Steam Forums Need Attention

worsin

Now i get that you have your own forums on Avorion but please don't forget your community on Steam.

Now that you have released your product for early access on Steam you have a large community there that needs your attention.  Its bad form to ignore the people posting there and many people are questioning whether this game is even active still.  I think its important for you to give a response there to let people know things are good with Avorion and to not panic the way some people already are.

Now i know you guys have been busy because i found a post on Reddit explaining why, this however is no excuse to ignore a large part of your customers, especially given the importance of the Steam Community.

I also understand that your not a large company, that being said it only takes a min to update people on Steam with an official response regarding progress on Avorion.

Just my 2c

"it only takes a minute"

it takes me ~2hr to publish information about my skyrim mods.

do not underestimate the drag, drain, and toll, making words for people who dont understand anything, to understand the things, across 50 different social medias and websites.

personally on the steam forum i would post a sticky "come over to the real forums i dont have time for this"

agreed here, one should think the official forums are the place where you can find all the info about a game, not search for it bit by bit on Twitter, FB, Steam, Discord, reddit and half a dozen other places... would also make informing ppl about news as easy as updating a single site instead of 12...

Yes but at the same time you have to factor in how undeniably, utterly, stupid some people can be sometimes, myself included. Odds are people will ignore the stickied thread and go on whining about not being heard by the devs on steam.