Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Avorion has been funded on Kickstarter!

koonschi

• Boxelware Team

Avorion got funded!

Thank you all so much! Thank you to all our fans, backers, all the people who supported us and all those who may not have been able to back us but who still went out of their way to help spread the word.

To be honest, we're still a little in shock! A few days ago it seemed like the campaign was far from succeeding. We want to express our grattitude especially to the awesome community of imgur, who provided enough support so Avorion could get funded. Thank you. Seriously, you guys are the best.

We'll now be looking forward to delivering you a great game. Thanks to you we can focus on the game without distractions, and we'll keep you posted with regular updates. Konstantin started making a video blog where he's presenting various features of the game, so stay tuned for that as well!

We're going to make another wrap-up post as soon as all of this has sunk in. Again: Thank you so much. Without you, this wouldn't have been possible.

Konstantin & Philipp

• 2 weeks later...

I wish i pledged more money to get my hands earlier on the game but anyway i can wait and have to because my computer will not run the game very good. In middle of july i get a new computer what can handle the game.