Outreach

Ohiri

So, I happened to stumble upon quite a lovely game - one of which that piqued my interest and it would seem you are seeking the one thing I may be able to offer? This is a fine example of a 'long shot' and I wasn't sure at all how to go about reaching out to you guys, nor do I even know if this will do the trick!

In response to: 'We have a Kickstarter running right now (it's close to ending) and we could really use some help. Basically, the big thing we lack is visibility. Nobody wants to write a story about an unknown indie team who is running their first Kickstarter.'

I've been a meddling writer my whole life, even before I can remember and I'd certainly love to ...audition? Or just try to fill in any blanks or whatever you feel is missing in terms of story. Gaining visibility as a writer is an insurmountable task and I've yet to find a way or a place to get started, for some reason this felt like an opportunity to do just that! I would absolutely love to write for an unknown indie team who is running their first Kickstarter and help in anyway that I may be able to. I only hope this isn't the wrong place to post this, I hardly want to upset anyone so I thought this could be the place! I don't know what relevance writing has to visibility, I think you got that covered by your Imgur post and being on Kickstarter in general.

Anyway, if there's a more proper fashion to get the developer's attention I'd sure love to know. Thank you in any case, I wish you all the best in the winding hours of your Kickstarter!

• Boxelware Team

Thanks and welcome to the forums!

This isn't the wrong place at all, but if you want you can just send me an email at koonschi(at)avorion(dot)net. I'd love to get more involved and have the game and Kickstarter covered. If you have any questions, just send them over!