[suggestion] more options

MansourMF

Suggestion

hi

first thanx for beauty game

sec sorry for my english

and i have some suggestions here:

1-add more options to allow player build own headquarter , shipyards , milltry station , fix ships stations , warpgates in non owner sector , lab station for reasrch , turrnt factory and fighters and drones factory and design own fighters

2- more options for fleet for battles : autoattack , auto defens ,protect sector , stations ,factorys

3- options for fleet to travel with player ship togther from warpgate and hyperspace [ cusae when i travel from warpgates just one ship follow me and other ships lost my dirction when one ship pass gate]

4- make story for game will be more fun

5- create own faction after have enough power to attack and defens and diplomacy options and millitry options with others factions

6- thank u again for this game i love it too much and soory for my bad english

have fun

3 answers to this suggestion

• Boxelware Team

Good to hear that you like the game!

Some of your suggestions will come with the alliances update. The AI (which basically is fleet control) will be improved further, the dev is aware of the issues with it. I can't promise you a certain date as it is not my place to do so but it will be done :)

hi

first thanx for beauty game

sec sorry for my english

and i have some suggestions here:

1-add more options to allow player build own headquarter , shipyards , milltry station , fix ships stations , warpgates in non owner sector , lab station for reasrch , turrnt factory and fighters and drones factory and design own fighters

2- more options for fleet for battles : autoattack , auto defens ,protect sector , stations ,factorys

3- options for fleet to travel with player ship togther from warpgate and hyperspace [ cusae when i travel from warpgates just one ship follow me and other ships lost my dirction when one ship pass gate]

4- make story for game will be more fun

5- create own faction after have enough power to attack and defens and diplomacy options and millitry options with others factions

6- thank u again for this game i love it too much and soory for my bad english

have fun

I just wanted to say that as a native English speaker, I understood what you were saying... and I'm looking forward to them implementing some of these ideas (if not most) in future updates, especially the fleet movement related stuff.

Good to hear that you like the game!

Some of your suggestions will come with the alliances update. The AI (which basically is fleet control) will be improved further, the dev is aware of the issues with it. I can't promise you a certain date as it is not my place to do so but it will be done :)

we hope that will be soon

thanx for reply