[MOD]Transportation Permit Fix[Updated]

LogicSocket

iwie deinstalliert man den mod?

habe alle dateien entfernt. Server stopt wieder und es kommt die meldung:

Loading jumping entities...

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| An exception occurred: Script 'data/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua' not found. Tried the following paths:

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scripts/entity/data/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scripts/entity/data/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua.lua

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scripts/entitydata/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scripts/entitydata/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua.lua

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scripts/systems/data/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scripts/systems/data/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua.lua

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scripts/systemsdata/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scripts/systemsdata/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua.lua

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua.lua

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scripts/data/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scripts/data/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua.lua

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scriptsdata/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua

Fri Mar 17 08:06:38 2017| data/scriptsdata/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua.lua

Do I have to buy a new permit for every faction I come across?  I jumped into a new faction's space, searching for the last components I need for my turrets and here come the space police, trying to steal my cargo and fine me.  WTF.  I take a huge faction rep hit and jump out.  Yes, I had the permit installed but I bought it from another faction.

The whole idea of dangerous cargo is idiotic unless it's like antimatter or Von Nuemann nanobots or something.  A starship can slag a planet from orbit, or just crash into a planet and also nearly slag it.  Yet, I get fined for hauling around CHLORINE?!?!  I can make chlorine gas in my garage IRL, FFS!!! Compared to a starship, chlorine is about as hazardous as kool-aid.  Much, much less so, actually.

Wouldn't the best mod for this be something that just disables scanning altogether?  It's clearly an incomplete feature and should never have been partly implemented...

Actually, I'm getting both messages- I get scanned and the space police try to screw me, and I also get the message that says I've been scanned and I have a legal permit.

DOH! I THINK I figured out the problem.  I had that stupid smuggler cargo buried in my hold and forgot all about it.  Jettisoned now.

• 4 months later...

Does the game still need this mod, or should I just hunt (forever) for an appropriate permit from the smuggle's hideout? 

I was hoping for it to work as having a permit chip that works with all factions would be a lot easier than what I just spent the last hour doing, which is jumping around to all the yellow dots trying to find a smuggler's hideout that matched the race owners where I wanted to sell my cargo :-/

I tried installing the mod and got this when I restart my server:

could not execute function 'initialize' in '"data/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua"':
data/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua:19: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'index' (a userdata value)
stack traceback:
        data/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua:19: in function <data/scripts/entity/antismuggle.lua:15>