Avitus ship yard (both built in beta 0.10.5.7633)

Avitus12

This is my ship that I play with on my MP server.

Talos MK-IV Dreadnought

Built in beta 0.10.5.7633 using giros and directional thrusts.

I am using my texture mod hear http://www.avorion.net/forum/index.php/topic,2512.0.html

XML link https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4zuieu0trjs17a/Talos%20MK-III5.xml?dl=0

Enjoy.

vn03nI4.png

Dp5j8Gd.png

qUiMlhY.png

xgXCPZ4.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________

New ship, 666 Armageddon MK-I

XML link https://www.dropbox.com/s/igdluv5ct2hu8eb/666%20Armageddon%20MK-I.xml?dl=0

GgGiTRx.png

more pics

RtPHX47.png

E2myq4H.png

WXNX27r.png

NmF3JZc.png

5558YIJ.png

more pics

djgMHh3.png

pdJXUKv.png

e2iXYV5.png

PCLZeBs.png

YLXQ5XZ.png

My new ship built in the Aliance beta

Talos MK-VI

Wp3va4O.jpg

More pics in the spoiler

gmtBK06.jpg

3AkSiZI.jpg

7CZvwYL.jpg

jKkEwTJ.jpg

S1eolSs.png

p9pUF4e.jpg

zVPbRmH.png

abJh2Um.jpg

pyWe882.png

download link coming soon

oh fuck  wow...

Now thats a ship which clearly yells "I am big fucker, dont mess with me" :D

Amazing how you made 9megaton big ship so maneuverable, must be joy to play... Ultimate lategame badass :)

The Mk-I and MK-II where not so meneuverable lol... and yes its epic to play, its a little slow but mops up anything it hits... its designed with ramming through ships in mind, its basically a trireme. XD

It really looks how I envision future dreadnaughts might look like. Also the front section reminds me bit of Donnager class from Expanse, coincidence or inspiration? Looks awesome anyway.

I just noticed lack of XML file... thats bad man, you can´t do this to us! :D

Pretty please? :)

It really looks how I envision future dreadnaughts might look like. Also the front section reminds me bit of Donnager class from Expanse, coincidence or inspiration? Looks awesome anyway.

I just noticed lack of XML file... thats bad man, you can´t do this to us! :D

Pretty please? :)

I've never played Expanse but your right, I searched it up and Talos dose have a few similarities to the Donnager class.

Talos is still currently a work in progress, it might be a few days before I upload the XML, but its coming :)

fighters are almost useless right now, so why waste a space...

I use them only for mining, when I encounter ore rich sector, I set out my miners on few huge asteroids, why I destroy incoming pirats/xsotans. And in that case, 12-99 is good enough :)

I recently tried out fighters once again, and it was almost ridiculous, I am on Trinium area, so I bought 24 tesla fighters, 65k for each+pilots, assigned them in two groups.

I ventured forth, encountered few xsotan level ships - so I decided to do a test. Destroyed all xsotan with exception of 1 big ship with about 4k omicron, got in range, and launched all my fighters on it...  Before they took its shield, I had only 10 survivors :DDD sooo yeah... worthless :(

Holy shit, I don't even know what words to use to describe this ship...

fighters are almost useless right now, so why waste a space...

I use them only for mining, when I encounter ore rich sector, I set out my miners on few huge asteroids, why I destroy incoming pirats/xsotans. And in that case, 12-99 is good enough :)

I recently tried out fighters once again, and it was almost ridiculous, I am on Trinium area, so I bought 24 tesla fighters, 65k for each+pilots, assigned them in two groups.

I ventured forth, encountered few xsotan level ships - so I decided to do a test. Destroyed all xsotan with exception of 1 big ship with about 4k omicron, got in range, and launched all my fighters on it...  Before they took its shield, I had only 10 survivors :DDD sooo yeah... worthless :(

I've noticed that fighters seem to have friendly fire. I bought a bunch of laser fighters, the moment they opened fire and flew into each others' beams, they all died, at least that was what it looked like. Went from 24 to 3 in mere seconds. Though, I've had better luck with cannon and (seeker) launcher fighters, probably due to their range and low rates of fire.

Not really sure if they were taken out by a turret I didn't notice, since it seemed like the hostile ship had all its guns focused on me.

This is an amazing ship design, must of taken you ages to build it.

Um how did you manage 0 sec cooldown on the warp?

Some hyperspace systems reduce cooldown. It's only useful up to a point because it doesn't affect the time it takes for the navigation computer to calculate. Getting to 0 is possible, but useless.

there is a minor benefit, after a jump you hyperspace engines draw power to recharge, the additional power load means you could have a short period after a jump where using power hungry weapons will cause an issue.

Granted the window is small and it's very unlikely you jump straight into combat range so it's not really that important and is probably impracticable 

According to the commands mod, the price for this ship is:

Credits: 56,742,844

Iron: 40

Trinium: 916,016

Xanion: 3,362,646

Ogonite: 375,563

Avorion: 530,210

Crazy

Holy fucking shit Oo Well, no wonder endgame feels easy for you mate! :D