[r7633] Displayed Crew Salary too low

Exzentrik

If I press "P" and switch to the Ship-Tab, the displayed Crew-Salary is only a third of what is actually payed every three hours (display says 31.000Cr, payment is 93.000Cr).

I only have one ship, so there shouldn't be any other costs I could oversee.

I noticed this as well, but given that you automatically pay your crew every three hours, and the amount you pay is three times the amount you see in the ship overview, I assumed the problem was that the ship overview was showing the per-hour cost of your crew and thus why it's three times the cost for three hours of pay.

It'd make sense to change the automatically pay time to one hour, and possibly also change the crew pay field to have a "/hr" or something to denote that it means the hourly cost of your crew.

If I press "P" and switch to the Ship-Tab, the displayed Crew-Salary is only a third of what is actually payed every three hours (display says 31.000Cr, payment is 93.000Cr).

I only have one ship, so there shouldn't be any other costs I could oversee.

It was always called "crew pay per hour" if I recall correctly, don´t know where did that "per hour" part go... so its not as much bug as lack of proper information :)