acc's Ships | Latest: Tiny Mining Ship

acc

Here you can get my ships. If you want to see them in action, check out my Video Thread :)

[glow=blue,2,300]Sladdy Raza (II)[/glow]

The "Sladdy Raza" is a heavy armored, multi purpose, modular, tactical Destroyer/Cruiser with a 200+ crew. Modular means: it is a titanium armor frame with racks, which can be easily changed to fit your mission profile and needs. It comes also with some modular extras, like working platforms for mining/salvaging and much more in the future.

AC1hJ3j.jpg

[glow=blue,2,300]Shippy Mc Shipface[/glow]

Just a simple, armored starter ship.

B6Qx5Wn.jpg

I really like your small miner. Simple design that looks the part.

Would love to see sectors with loads of these guys mining away :P

Thanks :) Yeah, it's meant to be for mining fleets. It's small and cheap, but effective.

omg id lovve the xml for that miner

Of course, when it's done :)

Crew is one mechanic (or was it one engineer?) and 8 miners. It has one upgrade slot, so you can add a turret upgrade. That means you can have up to 4 mining (or salvaging) lasers on that thing, but only ones without the "uses energy" trait or you will run out of energy all the time. It also has a small shield generator and a small integrity field generator, so it goes not instant poof on a hit. And there is also one last crew space for a captain, so it can do all the work alone.

Here's another screen with a default root block for scale:

lP1hjrY.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...