Instant loss of complete reputation

Ladasyr

There is a bug that causes you to lose all your reputation for a fraction completely!

I was unintentionally touching on the station, but it looked like I've touched it million times within 1 or 2 secons, because my reputation was from the best stats gone to the worst. Now I don't can trade anymore or do something else.

So there are two things needed from my point of view:

- an algorithm, that prevents a loss of ALL reputation within 1 or 2 seconds

- the general loss of reputation should get decreased

Is there any way to get neutral again to a fraction that hates you? I don't see any chance. I've already done some missions for them (black board), but I didn't get any reputation for this (another bug?)

Such nach großen Asteroiden die du verkaufen kannst. Damit kommst du wieder auf Kurs. Und flieg vorsichtig ;) :P

_________

Google translator:

Search for big asteroids you can sell. This will bring you back on course. And fly carefully ;) :P

Such nach großen Asteroiden die du verkaufen kannst. Damit kommst du wieder auf Kurs. Und flieg vorsichtig ;) :P

_________

Google translator:

Search for big asteroids you can sell. This will bring you back on course. And fly carefully ;) :P

Gibt es auch noch eine andere Möglichkeit? Das habe ich schon in Betracht gezogen - leider ist es jedoch so, dass hier kaum Asteroiden in der Umgebung sind - d.h. ich b in ziemlich aufgeschmissen

• Boxelware Team

Es gibt dafür leider keinen anderen Weg. Aber ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, dass es möglich ist so viel Reputation in so kurzer Zeit zu verlieren. Lief in dem Sektor vielleicht gerade ein Fraktionskrieg an, und du hast durch das Rammen unbeabsichtigt eine Seite gewählt? Oder hast du ein Schiff, Fighter oder ähnliches zerstört?