UI off center @ 4K

MagisD

Hi new to game /forums here I already looked and couldn't find anything relevant.

980TI on a 40" 4k monitor, Display set at native 3840X2160 When I switch to full screen and 3840X2160 the UI location is messed vs cursor.

I have to move a couple of inches to the right and down to click on anything like the UI is set to 2560X1440 and the location doesn't match the graphics.

Anybody have a solution or Need more data to help? I haven't been able to find anything.

huh  my windows UI was set to 150% so easier to read  I'll try and see if that work when I set it to 100%

if you meant windowed mode the UI disappears completely.

EDIT: Yup the windows UI scaling was the culprit first time I've run into that

• Boxelware Team

There might be a different option for you, too, if you do not want to change the Windows UI scaling permanently. However, I can't test this myself so take it with a grain of salt :)

Someone suggested, that you can disable DPI scaling in the Avorion.exe (not the one in Steam, but wherever Steam saves your game files) properties. That might do the same trick.

Ok so ive been trying to reconfigure my video settings to best suit my monitor, and ive somehow ended up with the display menu going up through my monitor screen. The mouse was also off centered and so i couldnt directly click on something i would have to kind of lower the mouse below the button until i see it flash up.

Ive set all the settings back to how they were originally but it seems to be getting worse and worse. Hoping that someone has had this problem before and is able to help me