[Request] Fleet Commander Guide

Grungle

Ok, so you play the game, build up your space ship, get toward the center... but you want MORE! You want to drop a fleet of your well-designed battleships on unsuspecting factions!

But wait a minute... how do these crew guys work? How do I order my fleet around?

I can't find anything on this topic- maybe it's a relatively new part of the game?

The biggest problems I'm having are:

ships don't follow me through hyperspace

(even with captains and being ordered to follow me)

ships don't attack enemies when told to attack enemies

Once I told a ship to attack enemies and it launched all the mining drones and salvage drones.

Oops?

I tell a station to "guard this position" it has guns, it has gunners. Pirate show up and it does nothing?

HOW DOES THIS STUFF WORK!?!?!

HOW DOES THIS STUFF WORK!?!?!

Short answer: it doesn´t :D

AI ships and stations are currently so dumb, they couldn´t pour out water from their boot without instructions written on their sole...

Hopefully it will be fixed in the future, but right now AI and fleet interface is so basic that it hurts to use :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi, What about Salvaging command?

If I have Carrier with full stack of Salvage Fighters it works great. But if I put some Torpedos on it, it will fire up all torpedos when I command to salvage sector. Even if I turned off them on UI and then leave ship and command to salvage.

Any advice?