Freaking strange error of evilness

vladiskov

• Boxelware Team

This is indeed strange. The system requirements are on the wiki: http://www.avorion.net/wiki/index.php?title=System_Requirements

What are your system specs?

As a workaround you can edit the graphics settings manually. There is a settings.xml file in either your

%appdata%\Avorion folder,

or in your

c:\ProgramData\Avorion folder

(depending on your system)

Open it with a text editor and set the resolutionX and resolutionY values to what you desire.

This is indeed strange. The system requirements are on the wiki: http://www.avorion.net/wiki/index.php?title=System_Requirements

As a workaround you can edit the graphics settings manually. There is a settings.xml file in either your

%appdata%\Avorion folder,

or in your

c:\ProgramData\Avorion folder

(depending on your system)

Open it with a text editor and set the resolutionX and resolutionY values to what you desire.

Strangelyi found and modified the setting.xml file in my installation folder And tried to play when i pressed setting was still the same, and when i looked back, modified and make sure to save twice, was the same, when i looked back again it was modified to the original again. ??? now im surpriced the file rewrite itself at game start lol...

• Boxelware Team

This is important.

Strangelyi found and modified the setting.xml file in my installation folder And tried to play when i pressed setting was still the same, and when i looked back, modified and make sure to save twice, was the same, when i looked back again it was modified to the original again. ??? now im surpriced the file rewrite itself at game start lol...

Try starting the game directly, not with the launcher. There should be a link in your start menu to start Avorion directly.

• Boxelware Team

Graphics card model might be important. As of now (still in Alpha) the system requirements are still pretty high, even though the game might not look like it.

Try reinstalling the game and make sure the box where it asks to add links to the start menu is checked. You should then have links called "Avorion Launcher" "Avorion" (this is the one I'm talking about) and "Uninstall".

Edit: If that still won't create links, go into the folder where you installed the game and start it from there.