Login and in-game interface

Xantex

Suggestion

First off, great game thus far!

- I reccomend a more informative load/new galaxy menu. Existing games should so info about their content when selected. For example, "hard mode" "22 sectors explored" "2 ships"... just some details. This will help later on when people are hopping between servers and cant remember what assets they have on each.

- There needs to be a system for bookmarking objects within sectors. I have wanted to bookmark ships, trading posts, and asteroids. These bookmarks should display when in the sector or when moused over in the map. That way, players can use the map to read what important objects are in visited sectors.

Thats all for now, keep up the good work on this game!

4 answers to this suggestion

• Boxelware Team

Thanks for the suggestions!

Displaying more info about savegames would be quite some work, especially if it's about player info and not just allround server info. I'll have to think it through - if I find an easy way to do it, I'll add it as this would greatly increase useability.

How exactly would you imagine bookmarking your ships, trading posts, etc. to sectors? I'm not sure I quite understood what you meant.

I think he just means that you mark the object and like commanding vessels around you could say "add bookmark".

Maybe the sector pops up at a user defined color? Would be cool to define your own trading routes that way.

Maybe you could mark trading routes in future updates? I'd suggest they would look a bit like wormhole-trails but colored.

Yes, what WitherSheep said is correct. It would be great to bookmark rare objects such as good trading posts or asteroids of a high tier that you cannot mine yet. Plus, it would make it more possible to have rare/unique objects in the game for players to revisit for some form of reward  :)