New or Alternate Galaxy Generation

Reclusiarch

Suggestion

I think some exploration in testing new Galaxy Generation methods could spur new mission type ideas. image.thumb.jpeg.27d131820e6b1e1201b32d7d1727f555.jpeg

My idea is that most Gates and travel areas will be within the faction operating areas, the outer rim more sparse. The faction area is meant to be more convieniant for the player while the rim offers loot, adventure, and danger

Edited by Reclusiarch

3 answers to this suggestion

I am hoping that with Avorion 2 they take a different tack to this. Where Avorion itself is harvestable in regions around the rips in space, ogo beyond that, and so forth, instead of it being solely around the center of the galaxy and going from there.

It would make for a completely different galaxy for sure. You could still make it to the galactic core while never actaually harvest avorion if you were so inclined, for example. Suggesting that avorion spawns around rifts, not just simply in the core of the galaxy.

I think it would make more sense.

Sorry to be clear, this is a diagram of the center of a Faction controlled area not the center of the galaxy. So it actually is closer to the idea of all the great loot/resources being in the edges of a faction. The civilization of the faction is closer to the faction's center with the military preparedness on the borders, and yeh I like the idea of the rarer materials in the areas between.