Bio Gas functionality request...

dangerboybb

Suggestion

I'm requesting that Bio Gas production is not just a fixed number that comes with the animals, but is given functionality of its own, derived from the animals, and their size.

As it stands, if buyers come and don't get the animals, but just simply go after the Bio Gas, or don't come at all, the ONLY way to fix the situation temporarily is to dump the animals so more Bio Gas is created, which is a real problem.

If you've ever passed by or lived on a farm, you KNOW that Bio Gas is being generated "non stop" by these animals.  Unless of course you turn the animals into food.  😜 

Plus there is the issue with Bio Gas that it's a very small quantity that is given per animal.  The animals should be producing the Bio Gas on a constant basis, not simply assigned a fixed number.  It causes a huge production bottleneck that has to be corrected manually on a continual basis.

Thank you for your consideration.  I love the game, I look forward to new functionality and improvements.  And of course, hoping you consider my request.🙂

• Like 2

0 answers to this suggestion

There have been no answers to this suggestion yet