Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Problem with Rift

NePaLimSO

Win 10

AMD ryzen 5 2600

Radeon RX 6700 XT

16 gb ram

All attempts to complete at least 1 task in the rift ends with the following. 
The picture freezes, but the game continues to work. Judging by the sounds, the menu opens, if you move the mouse in the area of the buttons from the menu, a characteristic sound occurs. If you start "shooting" during a frozen picture, then you can hear a sound from.

in 14 out of 14 attempts , such a situation.

at first I thought that RAM was overflowing. But there are still about 6 GB free.

clientlog.txt serverlog.txt

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 20/03/2023 at 09:52, NePaLimSO said:

Gagnez 10

AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Radeon RX 6700 XT

16 Go de RAM

Toutes les tentatives pour accomplir au moins 1 tâche dans la faille se terminent par ce qui suit. 
L'image se fige, mais le jeu continue de fonctionner. A en juger par les sons, le menu s'ouvre, si vous déplacez la souris dans la zone des boutons du menu, un son caractéristique se produit. Si vous démarrez la "prise de vue" pendant une image gelée, vous pouvez entendre un son.

dans 14 tentatives sur 14, une telle situation.

au début, je pensais que la RAM débordait. Mais il reste encore environ 6 Go de libre.

clientlog.txt 98 Ko · 0 téléchargements serverlog.txt 48,72 ko · 0 téléchargements

Hello, my game crashes every time I start a rift. I tried lowering the graphics, updating my graphics driver, but that didn't change anything. Ideas ? Thanks, have a good day