D.S.P.P. Shipbuilder Holdings Buyer's Catalog (Index on pg. 1) [Has GIFs]

DerpSuper++

So an update on playing with all of your ships in the beta build...

Thanks a lot for keeping me posted. :) But damn, gyros and dampeners, more maneuverability blocks. This should be interesting. I'll just sit and wait till they drop the big one though, then I'll start the crying :P

My urge to build is still strong, though, but I have a current line of ships that are basically just pods slapped onto a chassis to expand it in various ways, with deliberate tiny little slits in the armor to make all of its systems easily accessible. Also, the thrusters for these ships are mostly just encased in housings and slapped on to the outside or some other places, but should be really easy to notice and modify.

Wow, I really like your Banshee and Raven Class ships! They are my cup of tea :P

Thanks. :) Those were the ships that took me the longest to build, what with all the fancy angles and such.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[uPDATE]

Ships:

- Added new Centurion Spacecraft Carrier, because every space battle needs swarms of fighters.

D8gRbea.jpg

- Added new Bulldog Heavy Destroyer, big, fat, ugly and tough. Don't try to fly it like a fighter.

TSsFPT2.jpg

Companies:

- D.S.P.P. Shipbuilder Holdings is proud to announce that we have successfully assassinated and replaced with a loyal, brainwashed clone, the CEO of bought over Titan Heavy Industries. We also replaced the CEO's wife and 72 mistresses for good measure. Receiving much success as a manufacturer of heavy industrial spacecraft, Titan Heavy Industries has now decided to venture into the military market, with a range of ships modified and refitted into combat vessels of various roles. These ships feature a bulky, heavy aesthetic, alongside with the trait of easily being melted by railguns accessible systems through poor design flaws in the armor plating deliberately designed access points, should any aftermarket modifications be necessary.

General:

- Removed redundant ship categories from page 2 of catalog, will add new categories as necessary.

- Updated Page 1 company listings.

- Added new Titan Heavy Industries ship tags.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P/S: DOUBLE NEW SHIP POST!!! WHAT DOES IT MEAN??? It means my film studies classes are screwed. It means two new ships were posted at once, duh.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

God damn if I owned the game id hire you as a ship designer, Love the ships! wish fleet mechanics worked better so i could have more then 1 guy following me without it getting bugged out and they stop following.

Currently using your Thanatos and Hermes going to salvage more materials for one of your big guys

Beta update on the Raven Series Frigate. i went alittle over board...but it works so that is what matters. The main changes i did before i went over board was a few things.

1. changed the bottom front crew pod to mostly dampeners and a small gyro.

2. placed in the outer engine pods 2 directional thrusters pointed sideways.

3. Went completely over board after that.

PrMEPFP.jpgFiIpsaA.jpg5UGDa1S.jpgfYPVe0E.jpg

Beta update on the Banshee Series Destroyer. This one did not take as long as i thought it would. but i have pics of what i made it look like and ones where you can see what i changed.

so the glam shots like always XD

UeOOw6g.jpgNeccNs5.jpgGUHrca7.jpgQkK93Us.jpgAmrKaPI.jpgoGhcatX.jpg

and now for what i changed i painted them white or took the black paint off (missed some parts) to make it easy to see what i have changed.

dYq5d75.jpghv1J3uT.jpgMbSS3qy.jpg3pehVys.jpg

as for the specs she is stable and runs really good on the beta side of things.

raPyz0C.jpg

I find having a brake thrust close to or over the thrust helps alot with stopping fast so you do not drift as much.

I will be working on more ships as i get the materials for them. (i could play in creative but it is not as much fun as upgrading with "real world costs") I will keep you posted.

Okay, So I have downloaded your Bulldog Heavy Destroyer and I'm Really liking the Design :D

Decided to load it up next to my current project the Deimos Class Destroyer... Either i've started building it a tad big or i may have to reclassify it?

DeimosampBulldog_zpsgm1wmcdc.jpg

I classify my ships mostly based on their upgrade slot count and overall visual size, since there's no one definite way to classify ships in Avorion, though it's usually 1-2 for corvettes, 3-5 for frigates, 6-7 for destroyers,  8~10 for cruisers and anything more is a battleship/dreadnought. These are mostly arbitrary, since you can also increase upgrade slots with computer blocks and such.

<your last two posts>

Lol, did the beta update really end up butchering the Raven's design that much? :P But it seems the Banshee is still alright, as you said. Though, it seems I may have to update a lot of ship "descriptions" once all the changes hit the stable release.

I classify my ships mostly based on their upgrade slot count and overall visual size, since there's no one definite way to classify ships in Avorion, though it's usually 1-2 for corvettes, 3-5 for frigates, 6-7 for destroyers,  8~10 for cruisers and anything more is a battleship/dreadnought. These are mostly arbitrary, since you can also increase upgrade slots with computer blocks and such.

Yea, classifying ships In Avorion is fairly difficult, the deimos has 7+1 slots (computer core)  So maybe a light cruiser by your definition? Just trying to get a feel of what my ship is and what I Want it be comparable to.

Okay, So I have downloaded your Bulldog Heavy Destroyer and I'm Really liking the Design :D

Decided to load it up next to my current project the Deimos Class Destroyer... Either i've started building it a tad big or i may have to reclassify it?

I don't think you should scale your stuff down. Especially in the end game sectors I find myself scaling up his builds, the shields just aren't good enough when they're that small. I absolutely adore his builds though.

<your last two posts>

Lol, did the beta update really end up butchering the Raven's design that much? :P But it seems the Banshee is still alright, as you said. Though, it seems I may have to update a lot of ship "descriptions" once all the changes hit the stable release.

for the Raven Series Frigate...i went alittle over board with it. but that made it so i could stop almost instantly.

These 2 pictures show what needs to be changed to make it so it can stop alot better in the beta. Like i said before i went 100% over board with it. It is a great line of ships. i know when i go up the line to the TR and the XN one i will have to add 1 or 2 more pods on the bottom to help out alittle bit. since doing this to those 2 would take out shield strength and i really do not want that to happen.

ECrSE9V.jpgx7JPsZv.jpg

also her stats without any upgrades in her.

iw94euU.jpg

...words...

Oh, okay. But the maneueverability did take a big hit. :/

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[uPDATE]

Ships:

- Added new Orca Battleship to catalog page 2, because why list only one battleship when you can have TWO!?

ov7isoO.jpg

she seems to move fine with the changes. but then again i am use to playing on the beta now and i understand out to fly with the new updates. The change is nice...makes flying and ship building is a challenge. even the ship i have been working on too about 3 hours just to get it flying stable. but again i like the challenge.

[uPDATE]

Ships:

- Added new Warthog Light Cruiser to catalog page 2, THI's initial attempts at designing a WAAAAAAAAGH!!! warship from scratch. Designed to be able to fill multiple roles. Also, its face is ugly as fuck.

hqRXQEy.jpg

- Added new Caiman Heavy Frigate to catalog page 2. a ship with an identity crisis An oversized, general purpose heavy frigate.

tZKTlGu.jpg

Love your ships.

Just to be clear, even the new ships are also not done with beta thrusters in mind right?

Nope, I'm sticking to the stable releases, though I'm building the newer ships with thrusters in pretty easy to reach places, and hoping that when the changes hit, it wouldn't need too much tweaking to get the ships back in working order.

• 1 month later...

- OUTDATED -

"These ships are outdated and are here for.... Err... Archiving purposes"

D.S.P.P. Shipbuilder Holdings

"We make people build ships, because Shipbuilder is our middle name."

SHORCUTS

[CTRL + F] and type these in to jump to category.

[bTLSHP]: Battleships  [CRIR]: Carriers  [CRSR]: Cruisers  [DSTRYR]: Destroyers  [FRGT]: Frigates  [CRVTE]: Corvettes  [CMRCL]: Commercial

[NOTE]: All specs shown exclude any crew members or upgrades.

- [PAGE 2] -

====================================================================================================================

[bTLSHP] BATTLESHIPS:

====================================================================================================================

Orca Battleship (Titan Heavy Industries)

" A ship large enough to be considered a capital ship, the Orca is a battleship that leans more to the wimpier lighter side. Converted from a super heavy freighter, the Orca still maintains some cargo capabilities from its former incarnation because a bunch of retards forgot to replace some of the cargo pods with other systems. The Orca is capable if better maneuverability as compared to other models of battleships because the rest suck balls due to being built completely out of lightweight Trinium. Its drawbacks, however, include a relatively short hyperspace jump range and a relatively low number of upgrade slots because screw investing in them fancy-pantsy computers for a ship its size."

ov7isoO.jpg

Required Materials: 24.07mil Credits, 2.37 mil Trinium

Image Album: http://imgur.com/a/DKWZT

Ship Plans: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g1edwl7537evie8/AAA-8URygWOO4FTGrfVkulMPa?dl=0

Specs:

Hull: 568k

Shield: 1.13 mil

Thrust: 26.4 m/s2

Brake Thrust: 23.7 m/s2

Max Velocity: 262 m/s2

Yaw: 0.79 rad/s

Pitch: 0.71 rad/s

Roll: 1.88 rad/s

Hyperspace Stats: 14.0 sctrs / 204.6 s cooldown

Upgrades: 12

Cargo Hold: 5152

Crew Quarters: 5152

Fighters: 35-284

Generators: 0.97 TW

Req. Energy: 0.35 TW

Batteries: 5.23 TJ

Engineers: 896

Mechanics: 802

[CRIR] CARRIERS:

Centurion Spacecraft Carrier (Titan Heavy Industries)

" A fearsome presence usually seen circling the edges of battlefields, the Centurion is a long range multi-role support carrier. Converted from a heavy mining ship that relies heavily on fighters because our engineers are too god damned lazy to design a dedicated warship, the Centurion is capable of swarming enemy formations with multiple squadrons of fighters. Captains usually outfit Centurions with BIG ASS FUCKING CANNONS long ranged, hard hitting weaponry to batter enemies from afar whilst their fighters fuck shit up tear away at them. Sporting overall impressive performance, its downsides include its maneuverability coupled with its large size, which could prove dangerous in tight asteroid and debris fields, and a limited number of upgrade slots for a ship its size."

D8gRbea.jpg

Required Materials: 1.47mil Credits, 189k Trinium

Image Album: http://imgur.com/a/ZmceV

Ship Plans: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e42bnj11vibvbav/Centurion2.xml?dl=0

Specs:

Hull: 63.2k

Shield: 63.7k

Thrust: 27.2 m/s2

Brake Thrust: 63.6 m/s2

Max Velocity: 185 m/s2

Yaw: 1.47 rad/s

Pitch: 1.46 rad/s

Roll: 2 rad/s

Hyperspace Stats: 8.7 sctrs / 65.9 s cooldown

Upgrades: 6

Cargo Hold: 1680

Crew Quarters: 600

Fighters: 45-360

Generators: 54.72 GW

Req. Energy: 20.25 GW

Batteries: 0.19 TJ

Engineers: 62

Mechanics: 57

[CRSR] CRUISERS:

Warthog Light Cruiser (Titan Heavy Industries)

" Our company's second attempt to design something that isn't a cheap made-in-China of Earth conversion a dedicated combat vessel and our first ever attempt to design a proper combat vessel chassis. Developed as a military vessel from the ground up, the Warthog got its name because it has a face even a mother couldn't love due to all its designers agreeing that the front end is unsightly ugly as fuck. It features an overall robust hull with a decent amount if shields and average maneuverability, and is designed to be able to fill either front line assault or long range support roles with its hangars."

hqRXQEy.jpg

Required Materials: 541.24k Credits, 546.24k Trinium

Image Album: http://imgur.com/a/4Zexg

Ship Plans: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kgu7l6104vo6tay/Warthog.xml?dl=0

Specs:

Hull: 161.6k

Shield: 227.9k

Thrust: 30.6 m/s2

Brake Thrust: 27.5 m/s2

Max Velocity: 228 m/s2

Yaw: 0.98 rad/s

Pitch: 1.12 rad/s

Hyperspace Stats: 15.2 sctrs / 107.7 s cooldown

Upgrades: 8

Cargo Hold: 411.6

Crew Quarters: 930

Fighters: 21 - 168

Generators: 0.22 TW

Req. Energy: 78.61 GW

Batteries: 0.79 TJ

Engineers: 239

Mechanics: 181

[DSTRYR] DESTROYERS:

Banshee Series Destroyer (Gomorrah Galactic)

" Do you wish to reign over your foes? Do you wish to look good while doing so? Then the Banshee Series of destroyer is for you. A beautiful, deadly and much feared presence on the battlefield, the Banshee Series offers powerful shields and a strong hull coupled with extreme speed and maneuverability close to that of a corvette sized vessel. It features easily accessible systems and is by far the best designed destroyer of our company because we actually paid our engineers this time and let them sleep in bigger cages. It does, however, carry a hefty price tag if you're a worthless beggar and requires a large number of professionally trained crew to operate because peasants aren't allowed to touch advanced technology with their degenerate, neanderthal hands due to its various complex on-board systems. The Banshee Series Destroyer is available in Standard Titanium-Naonite and vastly superior Trinium constructions."

b4UJwEK.jpg

Required Materials:

Banshee: 934k Credits, 105k Titanium, 54.6k Naonite

BansheeTR: 1.26mil Credits, 160k Trinium

Image Album: http://imgur.com/a/dBWhe

Ship Plans: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tn31nzwnhaluurx/AAAuDiDGZdD1aIQ9w4qAtaV-a?dl=0

Specs:

Banshee (standard)

Hull: 25.8k

Shield: 30.2k

Thrust: 22.1 m/s2

Brake Thrust: 83.6 m/s2

Max Velocity: 184 m/s2

Yaw: 1.28 rad/s

Pitch: 1.24 rad/s

Hyperspace Stats: 7.6 sctrs / 76.1 s cooldown

Cargo Hold: 161.2

Crew Quarters: 470

Fighters: none

Generators: 47.04 GW

Req. Energy: 18.11 GW

Batteries: 0.11 TJ

Engineers: 56

Mechanics: 48

BansheeTR

Hull: 57.3k

Shield: 45.3k

Thrust: 26.8 m/s2

Brake Thrust: 122.9 m/s2

Max Velocity: 184 m/s2

Yaw: 1.87 rad/s

Pitch: 1.82 rad/s

Hyperspace Stats: 8.3 sctrs / 65.4 s cooldown

Cargo Hold: 161.2

Crew Quarters: 470

Generators: 55.46 GW

Req. Energy: 17.73 GW

Batteries: 0.12 TJ

Engineers: 56

Mechanics: 48

Bulldog Heavy Destroyer (Titan Heavy Industries)

" Originally a heavy salvaging barge, the Bulldog has been poorly duct taped together expertly refitted for combat into a dangerous and highly volatile an experimental heavy destroyer, relying on its massive battery banks instead of much costlier generators should the need for increased power consumption be required. It has additional armor plating installed over its already durable salvaging chassis, fitted with military grade shielding and still retains its salvaging fighter hangars, capable of deploying at least one squadron. Downsides include being a giant fucking hunk of metal that can't fly for shit its large size and unwieldy handling. "

TSsFPT2r.jpg

Required Materials: 1.5mil Credits, 151k Trinium

Image Album: http://imgur.com/a/BiDJV

Ship Plans: https://www.dropbox.com/s/l7f6kpbitvndawy/Bulldog2.xml?dl=0

Specs:

Hull: 61.3k

Shield: 59.3k

Thrust: 24.9 m/s2

Brake Thrust: 19.5 m/s2

Max Velocity: 182 m/s2

Yaw: 0.74 rad/s

Pitch: 1.15 rad/s

Hyperspace Stats: 10.0 sctrs / 68.2 s cooldown

Upgrades: 7

Cargo Hold: 1347.5

Crew Quarters: 296

Fighters: 5-40

Generators: 34.79 GW

Req. Energy: 22.96 GW

Batteries: 0.65 TJ

Engineers: 54

Mechanics: 58

[FRGT] FRIGATES:

Caiman Heavy Frigate (Titan Heavy Industries)

" A ship that was a first attempt at building a combat chassis, though still based on a commercial chassis. The Caiman had many confusions in its classification stage because all the other companies built their destroyers too damn small due to it being almost the size of destroyers built by most other companies. However, it was ultimately classified as a heavy frigate due to its acceptance of a lower number of upgrade modules. The Caiman offers respectable maneuverability coupled with decent durability and is a popular choice to be used as escort ships and for other general purposes. It does, however, cost a lot more than usual to build for ships in its class."

tZKTlGu.jpg

Required Materials: 640k Credits, 76k Trinium

Image Album: http://imgur.com/a/58k2Z

Ship Plans: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5clmdf4mop7sby8/AAAF4e84bOwe88UPqKc2r__6a?dl=0

Specs:

Hull: 22k

Shield: 32.9k

Thrust: 35.3 m/s2

Brake Thrust: 31.3 m/s2

Max Velocity: 172 m/s2

Yaw: 1.66 rad/s

Pitch: 2 rad/s

Hyperspace Stats: 8.7 sctrs / 46.6 s cooldown

Upgrades: 5

Cargo Hold: 206.7

Crew Quarters: 126

Generators: 22.98 GW

Req. Energy: 10.33 GW

Batteries: 26.02 GJ

Engineers: 37

Mechanics: 22

- UP-TO-DATE CATALOG -

"This is the up-to-date catalog of our current line of ships built after the apocalypse that fucked up the laws of physics in this universe a cataclysmic event that altered the laws of physics of the universe."

D.S.P.P. Shipbuilder Holdings

"We make people build ships, because Shipbuilder is our middle name."

Prospective suckers customers can here, find the catalog of our various models of ships available for acquisition. The catalog will be updated when our CEO feels like he wants it to be, so deal with it at regular intervals.

SHORCUTS

[CTRL + F] and type these in to jump to category.

[bTLSHP]: Battleships  [CRIR]: Carriers  [CRSR]: Cruisers  [DSTRYR]: Destroyers  [FRGT]: Frigates  [CRVTE]: Corvettes  [CMRCL]: Commercial

- [PAGE 1] -

Olympus-Class Dreadnought [bTLSHP]

"The Olympus-Class Dreadnought has a stupid name is about as durable as most of the available ships in its class, though it is still a feared presence in any battle due to one of its unique characteristics, which are its extremely powerful thrusters. Basically, the engineers strapped main engines facing every direction but forwards. This enables the Olympus to climb, descend and strafe with almost the same amount of thrust as its main forward engines. Furthermore, the Olympus currently offers one of the best turning rates for a ship if its size and class, allowing it to bring its guns to bear faster than most other inferior, poorly engineered pieces of space sausages existing dreadnoughts. Though, one aspect that this design lacks is the ability to support an large enough offensive fighter fleet, being only able to support at most 5 squadrons of fighters, we dissolved the engineering team and their families into raw protein paste for their incompetence which should be more appropriately used for mining and salvaging tasks for repair materials."

Required Materials: 21.49mil Credits, 373.7k Iron, 627.2k Trinium, 1.375mil Xanion

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/az0f0y35enl9xe2/AADTxHizE85OdMGuDv9qfVJDa?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

eNeTmIG.gif

Praetor-Class Battlecruiser [CRSR]

"Developed by child geniuses contractually obligated to work for us without salary due to scholarships with misleading terms our Advanced Tactics and Technology Division, the Praetor-Class is designed around a doctrine whereby a capital ship can function both as a front-line combat vessel and as a mobile staging area. It offers respectable shielding and durability coupled with great maneuverability, a sizeable cargo hold and a decent hyperspace jump range. Furthermore, the Praetor-Class provides as much fighter space as a large spacecraft carrier, further augmenting its flexibility. It does, however, have rather low reverse thrust and thus we 'motivated' the development team by melting a family member of their choosing into protein paste."

Required Materials: 7.065mil Credits, 174.7k Iron, 759.6k Trinium

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/iukqrtgrv6rlygk/AACkZDGdyDVrFiWhtmXhAqwva?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

gDPP1KU.gif

Freedman Exploration Vessel [DSTRYR]

"A ship designed to cater to the mercenary, freelancer and others who have successfully survived the unforgiving starts of their careers, and now swim in pools of credits surrounded by their own theme park with blackjack and hookers the Freedman comes with an above average hyperspace reach and also the ability to support more upgrades than most vessels of its size thanks to its enhanced computer cores. The Freedman also comes equipped with a small fighter hanger for tasks ranging from mining and salvaging operations to fighter support. Additionally, the Freedman comes provided with several turret mounting points, mostly meant for ones equipped with independent targeting and cup holders. Despite all this, the ship does not excel in any area, as its nature as an exploration vessel means that its hull and shields aren't as durable as other purpose built combat vessels and its cup holders can not fit extra large soda cups. Furthermore, the Freedman has a much higher credit cost specifically to disable the unworthy plebians from purchasing it than other vessels of its size due to its more advanced computer cores."

Required Materials: 1.59mil Credits, 20.8k Iron, 98.64k Trinium

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nadyis1owp2pxsu/AACin8JnmgZHsSBe7KzUNMnEa?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

98FVGxO.gif

Harbinger-Class "Combat Carrier" [CRIR]

"A relatively recent Enlightened model of carrier, several of which found simply drifting through space with burnt interior and all of its crew charred, which were promptly retrieved for analysis. Through recent combat reports and reverse engineering of the craft, it is found that the Harbinger-Class is a self contradicting suicide machine was used as both a spacecraft carrier and as a front-line combat ship, which is unusual when considering its lack of proper armour and minimal usage of IFGs. Probably because the retards think their prayers will protect them or something. The ship is also rather maneuverable for its size which leads to a lot of collisions just by turning, the dumbasses. In terms of fighter capacity, the Harbinger holds an average amount of fighters, but is still inefficient as a proper carrier due to its high cost. Also, caution is advised to all personnel while in the reactor room of a Harbinger as multiple catastrophic accidents resulting in several dry docks being razed and thousands of personnel getting char grilled like a summer barbecue steak has shown that as our safe and expertly carried out analysis of the strange gaseous emissions within has shown that it reacts with one of the gases in farts and spontaneously ignites all the oxygen in a certain radius."

Required Materials: 2.24mil Credits, 10.21k Iron, 246.95k Trinium

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/937tsehl1z2jqdx/AADmJhV27XPXKiThbVOQZI6Za?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

rmKOxZd.gif

Advent-Class Light Cruiser [CRSR]

"Our first successful attempt at capturing a ship from a large-scale, inner galaxy ring focused religious cult calling themselves 'The Illuminati' 'The Enlightened' before they could commit ritual suicide and scuttle the ship. We simply stopped them from performing the scuttle by fucking the Space Geneva Protocol and flooding the ship with VX. Early analysis from our initial survey crew who are now dead due to VX exposure indicates that the Advent-Class is manned primarily by young Zealots on their first crusade as a coming-of-age ritual. Further analysis through deconstruction of the vessel and more deaths due to VX exposure shows that in terms of general combat abilities, it is completely inferior to even a HAMER-ED which is a fucking cargo ship the Advent-Class sits a few steps above a HAMER-ED, though for a cruiser class vessel its shields and durability are rather lacking, which in combination to its lack of IFGs, makes it an easy ship to cripple once its shields are dealt with. Furthermore, it only has mediocre maneuverability and thruster power, though it is cheaper to produce than other cruisers and comes with the same number of upgrade slots as other light cruisers. Another note is that ship captains are advised to engage these ships from the top or bottom flanks as their side profiles are rather flat and difficult to hit at range. "

Required Materials: 1.86mil Credits, 46.2 Iron, 211k Trinium

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/90j2g3fx2ygvr6v/AAC3zuAE5Up_HQ0XhbkmET3da?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

DzJqhhY.gif

Trecenti Spacecraft Carrier [CRIR]

"Named because saying the number 300 in Latin sounds cool and the sheeple will just eat it right up for its maximum capacity of roughly 300 fighters, the Trecenti is designed to be a solidly performing carrier with good all-round handling, survivability and combat capabilities within the Trinium sectors of the galaxy. The Trecenti is favoured amongst fleet commanders due to its compact size for a carrier and its ability to provide various modes of fighter support whilst also being more cost efficient than previous models of carriers, such as the now obsolete Centurion."

Required Materials: 1.18mil Credits, 19.4 Iron, 136.2k Trinium

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/gkdl936mjlm9krc/AAD4g2j4hWoLXxPZg7oRl2Q_a?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

KcX5P60.gif

H.A.M.E.R. Military Logistics Vehicle [CMRCL]

"The 'Heavy Armoured Military Equipment Resupplier' or 'HAMER' is pretty much explained in it's own name, you illiterate degenerate is a military logistics vehicle that is normally present around the central position of fleet formations, providing resupplies to various vessels in multiple situations. Though capable of transporting a multitude of cargo types, it is mainly used to carry materials to make cheap shot son-of-a-bitch over powered railguns ammunition and repair materials for more vulnerable ship components such as turrets. The HAMER is not designed to engage in combat situations, however retarded ballsy fucks keep replacing the cargo bays with shield generators it is still capable of defending itself should the need arise, as it is equipped with a commercial shield generator to deflect light fire and heavy armour to protect its cargo and not its utterly useless, disposable crew. In addition to that, the HAMER possesses respectable hyperspace capabilities and excellent mobility for a transport type ship, as well as lesser reported incidents of pirate attacks due to it commonly being mistaken for a warship. Consequently, these benefits come at a cost as the HAMER is priced notably higher than other similarly purposed ships."

Required Materials: 958k Credits, 17.1k Iron, 107k Trinium

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/owlxth7bqo6ai0f/AACwUlMh2YxmvgwJacQ2KhNRa?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

qf5oLo0.gif

H.A.M.E.R.E.D. Enhanced Military Logistics Vehicle [CMRCL]

"The 'Heavy Armoured Military Equipment Resupplier, Enhanced Dimensions' or 'HAMER-ED' is basically a HAMER with two additional cargo pods strapped on to it in order to milk more money from poor suckers is an enhanced version of the HAMER designed to make the annoying fleet commanders who keep complaining of wanting more cargo space without buying more HAMERs shut the fuck up to provide improved logistical support without adding additional ships to a fleet. It mostly maintains the maneuverability of the original HAMER, albeit with more drift due to its increased mass. The HAMER-ED posses better shield capabilities, improved durability and the ability to support more upgrades. It is however, more costly to produce and thus is more expensive."

Required Materials: 1.2mil Credits, 24.6k Iron, 129.01k Trinium

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5ezb7vcucq5i4hl/AACBPDf6GQoGoR6JuFN2ts8Ha?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

mpcBymI.gif

- UP-TO-DATE CATALOG -

- [PAGE 2] -

Gladius Mk-I Destroyer [DSTRYR]

"An affordable, simple, relatively compact destroyer class vessel designed for the outer Titanium-Naonite sectors. The Mk-I Gladius offers average speed with above average maneuverability, which it utilises in combination with its compact profile to avoid fire, which is vital due to it's piece of shit shield generators below average shield strength. It does, however, posses multiple layers of armor plating and compartmentalised systems to ensure less of its disposable crew meet their inevitable deaths minimise damage should its shields be breached. A notable downside would be its rather short hyperspace reach."

Required Materials: 430k Credits, 23k Iron, 17k Titanium, 35k Naonite

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/19uxym8ofxny03v/AADLjroZFaODQwIObiyZ_aqLa?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

YFE5vzV.gif

Gladius Mk-II Destroyer [DSTRYR]

"An upgrade to its Mk-I counterpart, the Mk-II Gladius should have been the first iteration, since the promptly executed engineering team responsible for the Mk-I was incompetent  trades off some maneuverability and an enlarged profile for an overall improvement across the board for both survivability and hyperspace reach. Consequently, its larger size means it requires roughly 50% more workforce to operate and has almost double the price tag which means its engineering team also got executed."

Required Materials: 759k Credits, 29k Iron, 25k Titanium, 70k Naonite

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f79n73c36buhyyf/AAD5obKkrPrBeOoM-B4qEeM9a?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

Debu3dt.gif

Dabbler Multi-Role Frigate [FRGT]

"The Dabbler Multi-Role Frigate is for indecisive products of incest is designed to be able to cater to various needs required by freelance captains and private military contractors within the Titanium-Naonite sectors, from mining, to escort, to fire support for larger vessels. The Dabbler can also navigate asteroid fields with relative ease thanks to its excellent agility. It is however, fucking stupid to tank with a poor choice to use as a front line combatant as it is about as fragile as an aborted foetus due to its comparatively weak structural integrity."

Required Materials: 363k Credits, 10.4k Iron, 8.2k Titanium, 35k Naonite

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6upyyrqirfbvcbt/AACykh_hXiJkTTrGG3-pm5MYa?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

fsINpXK.gif

Servus Mining Barge [FRGT]

"A commercial mining barge built for the Titanium-Naonite sectors. Also commonly purchased by slightly-less-poor people and sad bastards who can't afford a Dabbler slightly better off freelancers in the outer sectors. The Servus possesses excellent mobility and offers decent protection for a commercial ship, but has no notable traits when considering its civilian grade power systems. Though, that doesn't stop some retarded fucks from trying to go into combat with it and dying in the vacuum of space shortly after."

Required Materials: 100.5k Credits, 4.5k Iron, 7.31k Titanium, 6.9k Naonite

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4fi2h1lt2uocn50/AACDtMHBKbUrxNcNkwcCFI9Ra?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

v7xICur.gif

Pugio Light Miner [CRVTE]

"A light mining vessel for those who actually survived flying the Pioneer suicide machine built to operate arount the Titanium sectors, the Pugio offers vastly improved top speed, thrust and braking capabilities over the scam bucket Pioneer with over 3 times the protection and familiar handling, although with reduced strafing capabilities which caused us to enact a mandatory three generations punishment on the responsible members of the engineering team."

Required Materials: 36k Credits, 3k Iron, 5k Titanium

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oysmd86a2bhptzb/AAC3TNkqTARn0yLhzx5abV6-a?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

V0iRHV6.gif

Pioneer Superlight Miner [CRVTE]

"A small ship designed for poor people freelance miners in the outer systems, the Pioneer is a common first ship for suckers trying their luck and inevitably failing in the unforgiving space mining scene many freelancers beginning their career. It is notable for its elevated power output levels and extreme mobility which causes many pilots to crash into asteroids which allows even new pilots to easily navigate dense asteroid fields."

Required Materials: 7.8k Credits, 3.6k Iron

Blueprint: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8m5281u0bwc7hb0/AADCWIvQ-FOx4PtNNF_eOCVha?dl=0

Turnaround + specs:

4wylFbA.gif

Nice ships! Cool armor layering. Like the style and the continuity in it.

Especially the Dabbler is awesome. Could use a paintjob, though  8)

Keep it up! Looking forward for more ships. Any cargo ships in production?

Nice ships! Cool armor layering. Like the style and the continuity in it.

Especially the Dabbler is awesome. Could use a paintjob, though  8)

Keep it up! Looking forward for more ships. Any cargo ships in production?

Thanks. Also, it's in the list of things I wanna build.

EDIT: Ya got a cargo ship from me now... sort of. Couldn't stop myself from making a militaristic vessel... :P

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[uPDATE]

Ships:

- Added new HAMER military logistics vehicle to the [CMRCL] category, because logistics is important. Just ask Napoleon or Hitler when they fucked with Russia.

Man, your new stuff is absolutely amazing! Love them! Currently using the Gladius Mk-II Destroyer (with Xanion Internals, and Trinium hull/armor) as my miner/gofer. Absolutely love how maneuverable this beast is! Can't wait to try out the HAMER! Any chance of a larger version of the HAMER? With maybe 3-4k Cargo space?

opqWHVc.jpg

Edit: Put a paint job on the HAMER. Damn fine ship! Royal PITA to paint. :-D

AnbjtQA.jpg

Man, your new stuff is absolutely amazing! Love them! Currently using the Gladius Mk-II Destroyer (with Xanion Internals, and Trinium hull/armor) as my miner/gofer. Absolutely love how maneuverable this beast is! Can't wait to try out the HAMER! Any chance of a larger version of the HAMER? With maybe 3-4k Cargo space?

opqWHVc.jpg

Edit: Put a paint job on the HAMER. Damn fine ship! Royal PITA to paint. :-D

AnbjtQA.jpg

You won't get a larger version, but you'll get the ENHANCED version. xD

[uPDATE]

Ships:

- Added new HAMER-ED Enhanced Military Logistics Vehicle to the [CMRCL] category, because never enough cargo space.

I can't help but feel that advertisement is directed squarely at me... o_O lol. Awesome man thanks! now another hours worth of painting to add her to my fleet. :-)

Oh, whatever do you mean? Any representations of persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.