Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

Aspect Fighters ansd production

Garik

Hello,

We know the vessels of fights which we can buy to the storekeeper. They are expensively and to get especially on a large scale little to become laborious. Thus to fill(perform) a transporting vessel More than a certain quantity becomes too heavy. In an objective of simplification, would be it possible that the player can produce them he even?

Now highly-rated esthetic of the vessels of fight. I find regrettable that they cannot be more "beautiful". Let us imagine a vessel based on the aspect star wars. We would wait for have to see vessels deserving of name as fighter. Thus to produce we even hunters(fighters) and then to mass-produce them in a factory dedicated would be the top. Well on us shall have to supply him for a smooth running and has what I saw it is Can be not impossible!

Imagined a server dedicated to star wars or other series his could become grand. Said I that you thought. Bye for now!

PS : Long live the translators of language:)

I'm having a hard time understanding you post.  But, the gist of what I'm getting is that you don't like how fighters are currently implemented.  Well you aren't alone and there has been a lot discussion about how to improve fighters.  Including ways you could design your own.  I guarantee changes are already planned based on those discussions.