[Mod] Compass-like Gate Pixel Icons

lyravega

• 3 weeks later...

v0.007 doesnt work for me, it removes the name of the gate entirely when i click on the gate and completly removes the icon. so i loaded 0.005 instead and now i have the gate name back but all the icons are a circle with a cross inside. I also forgot to back up my files >< lol.

-

I forgot to read "Known issues". Please ignore this message

No I won't :P I've uploaded a new version, and disabled those Not Ready icons for now.

v0.008

-Disabled the Not Ready gate icons as the vanilla bug still persists. They'll return later, when the vanilla bug is fixed

-Made the icons rounder

Thank you for you work. I tried to find a way to fix this issue but with no luck.

By the way, current version of the mod can be installed on client only, which is good.

Good to know. I mean it is definitely required on the clients, but wasn't sure for servers.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Can I ask what you updated/fixed? It was already working for me on the latest patch.

1. Update 0.20 introduced additional security - server functions that are invoked from client side should be marked as "callable", otherwise it's not allowed to call them. Perhaps it worked for you because you have "ExplicitCallables=false" in your "server.ini" file.

2. I also merged some other code changes that were made by devs (such as additional checks).

• 4 weeks later...