Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

ChaoticVayne Plays Avorion

ChaoticVayne

Hey everyone, my friend gave me this link so I figured I would pop this in here. I have a small YouTube channel and have started a Let's Play on Avorion. I love the game so far and I am a huge fan of Space faring games, building, management and statistics. If you care to take a gander the link is below. I am still working out some of the mic to game audio kinks so I do apologize for that in advance. Thanks Again!!

ChaoticVayne

Avorion Season 1 @ -

Ah good, another video to thumbs down and have my friends thumb down.

Your YouTube videos do not belong in the Creations subforum.

Correct me if I'm wrong, which clearly in your standpoint I am, but pretty sure the creation link says videos. Sorry it itches you the wrong way. Dislike it all you and your 2 friends want, you won't make me lose sleep.

Thanks and enjoy,

ChaoticVayne

Glad to have you man! I went ahead and thumbed it up cause of reasons.

I'm going to be honest here, straight of the bat. You need to talk more. Seriously, I'd love to have that voice wake me up in the morning. So smooth dude. So smooth.

I celebrate your first baby steps towards internet celebrity. Godspeed sir!

They DO belong here. And telling people do downvote the videos, just because you don't think they belong here, is just wrong.

Consider this a warning.

If you think something does not belong on this forum, then why don't you just report it and let us decide? There is no need to be hostile towards other people.

We are here to have a friendly chat with other people and share our experience with the game, so be nice and supportive. If you have criticism, make it constructive. We don't need hostility in here :)

Glad to have you man! I went ahead and thumbed it up cause of reasons.

I'm going to be honest here, straight of the bat. You need to talk more. Seriously, I'd love to have that voice wake me up in the morning. So smooth dude. So smooth.

I celebrate your first baby steps towards internet celebrity. Godspeed sir!

I greatly, beyond words appreciate the comment and the honesty!! I pledge to work on my commentary. Thanks for the support!!

They DO belong here. And telling people do downvote the videos, just because you don't think they belong here, is just wrong.

Consider this a warning.

If you think something does not belong on this forum, then why don't you just report it and let us decide? There is no need to be hostile towards other people.

We are here to have a friendly chat with other people and share our experience with the game, so be nice and supportive. If you have criticism, make it constructive. We don't need hostility in here :)

Hey, thank you for sticking up for me! I didn't want to comment back and I will be generous and nice on all other posts, but felt like I needed to defend myself on that one!!!

Thank You Again!!

Consider this a warning.

That's fine, I'll still downvote until you decide to actually make a subforum for videos. Thanks :)

That's fine, I'll still downvote until you decide to actually make a subforum for videos. Thanks :)

Yep, no thank you, because this is an awesome impression to set off to people. I hope the things you make/do/enjoy get put down in the same friendly useless fashion as you have accomplished to my hours of recordings.

Bugger off now. Ty.

Look at you, behaving like some sort of authority, like yours and your friends' downvotes matter lmao

And yeah, it is allowed to post videos there, sorry for breaking it to you

Spoken like a true manchild

Consider this a warning.

Somebody woke up on the edgy side of bed this morning.

Allright guys, there is no need to respond with insults on RenegadeKraken.

Trying to blackmail us to get a separate forum for videos is just wrong and will not be tolerated. I don't get why you did not post a suggestion for this in the first place.

That said, being mean in return is not a way to deal with this.

You should rather share the videos with your own friends. Show them the great content the people on here produce and ask them to leave a nice comment and/or a thumbs up, if they like it as well :)