Welcome to the Forum!

The best place to exchange builds and ideas! Vote for the best ideas and suggestions here.

Join the Avorion Discord!

Connect with other passionate players and talk about the latest news.
Discord

DLC Avorion Into the Rift Out Now!

Now available on Steam!
Steam

[LF] A Mod Manager for my Server [Rionopia]

Yellowbuzz

Hello.

I currently use Citadel Servers for my server and would like to find someone who could manage and put on mods for my server. I will be willing to pay a small amount for the job but I'm in dire need to find someone who can navigate the client panel of citadel servers to do what I need to do. Send a comment please, thanks!

Most gamehosting companies require you to acces the files through FTP,

after quickly looking at their website I found an article in their knowledge-base which might help you accessing the server files. Not sure if that brings you any further because it requires me to login but worth the try:

https://www.citadelservers.com/client/knowledgebase/2/How-to-Install-or-Set-up-FTP--UploadingorDownloading-Files-on-the-Server.html

Is the command working for an admin?

After placing the scripts in the right directory and it doesn't give an error in the logs it should work for admins.

To give the command to players you have to give them permission to use the command by adding this to the default group: <command name="sethome"/>.