lyravega

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I made some updates to the script. Due note that a majority of this script is still the same as v24 from lyravega

lyravega I hope you don't mind me re-posting this here. Feel free to incorporate any my changes into your next update.

v24.2 Updates

* Includes core game Torpedo code that Raio_Verusi posted earlier in thread.

* Includes Turret slot size info

* Includes Turret per slot size eDPS/DPS info

* Includes Fighter per volume size eDPS/DPS info

Notes:

* Still using same eDPS/DPS calculations as @lyravega, so concerns about calculations from his last post still exist.

I haven't played in a while and the torpedo code doesn't seem to work for me currently in the lastest stable branch build, unless I've forgotten how I did it last time. I will download your version and see, I was talking to Lyra when we worked on that snippet of code.

Edit: By the way, don't be shy, if you have Steam go ahead and have a chat with Lyravega if it concerns their mod, like I did. They're quite friendly and helpful.

• 1 month later...

I made some updates to the script. Due note that a majority of this script is still the same as v24 from lyravega

lyravega I hope you don't mind me re-posting this here. Feel free to incorporate any my changes into your next update.

Notes:

* Still using same eDPS/DPS calculations as @lyravega, so concerns about calculations from his last post still exist.

I updated the script some more, the same applies. Tested with Avorion v0.19.1 r12932.

v0.024.3

• added the coaxial attribute
  • made torpedo tooltip header consistent to turrets and fighters
  • added the vanilla dps value as "Raw DPS" for comparing values with vanilla tooltip users
  • rearranged a lot of stuff for easier comparison
  • optimized text color alternation between lines
  • disabled per size calculation for fighters by default (since imo it does not matter, as long as your hangar is big enough). This can easily be reenabled by setting the constant showFighterDpsPerSize in L29 to true

Turret Tooltip Preview

29cow9l.png1zd7ixk.png  mindxf.png

Fighter Tooltip Preview

2dc8wtf.pngw5pxe.png

Torpedo Tooltip Preview

tash1c.png34rjcbn.png

DetailedTurretTooltips-0.024.3.zip

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...